Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Anyone been to Il Muretto in Jesolo just outside of Venice? Is it any good? Marco Corola has opening party next weekend there.

Im thinking about heading over there for a weekend in August to try it out. Going a bit crazy and need a release!!

It seems that Italian clubs are allowed to open from this week.

Has Anyone been to Il Muretto in Jesolo just outside of Venice? Is it any good? Marco Corola has opening party next weekend there.

Im thinking about heading over there for a weekend in August to try it out. Going a bit crazy and need a release!!

It seems that Italian clubs are allowed to open from this week.
God tell about it I need a release?

I can't answer your question though??

Ha ha you know when you are getting desperate to go dancing when your search engine is nothing but ‘where in Europe can I go clubbing’ & constant searches on sky scanner!!!

going to have to blow out Ibiza until my September trip- It seems that Ibiza is tightening restrictions when everyone else relaxing them. Can’t think of anything worse than trying to find an event open, manage to get in and spend the whole time worried about being busted by the police- Doesn’t give good vibes ?

Ha ha you know when you are getting desperate to go dancing when your search engine is nothing but ‘where in Europe can I go clubbing’ & constant searches on sky scanner!!!

going to have to blow out Ibiza until my September trip- It seems that Ibiza is tightening restrictions when everyone else relaxing them. Can’t think of anything worse than trying to find an event open, manage to get in and spend the whole time worried about being busted by the police- Doesn’t give good vibes ?
Hahah yes I am thinking of going else where in Oct for my 40th but I don't know where yet... If u can't even dance I can't cope with that

Was looking at amsterdam, bcn, Germany.. I just don't know

I will see what happens in ibiza around Sept time and make a decision

Hahah yes I am thinking of going else where in Oct for my 40th but I don't know where yet... If u can't even dance I can't cope with that

Was looking at amsterdam, bcn, Germany.. I just don't know

I will see what happens in ibiza around Sept time and make a decision
Italy looking a good option? plenty of good clubs in Rome and with them looking more likely to be able to hold events not too shabby of an option or are still only aloud open airs?.. unless wanting weather also

What I wouldn't give to be somewhere like that right now....I honestly can't help but think that Ibiza are missing a trick here. Doesn't have to be massive, just good vibes...
To be honest...me too...

I would not want to stand close to randoms though ??

Ibiza are missing a trick for sure... They are just not trying to do anything club related at the moment ?

I just hope it changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back