Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never see it mentioned on here but Possession, a Berlin-esque techno party/promoter in Paris, hosted a 2 day outdoor rave last weekend and have rescheduled their Boiler Room party to Nov 22nd (was originally end of August). I'm keeping everything crossed that it'll go ahead as the lineup is incredible - but who knows what will have happened by the time November comes around!

If you had a good time that's all that matters really.. people always complain about too packed and no Space to dance..

Turn the clock back to Ku days and there was masses of space for everyone to dance, the sardine-can thing is a mid-90s to millenial phenomenon.

Can see shuffling making a resurgence any time now with those squares :lol:

Concrete looks class if thats still going

Folded last year

Concrete looks class if thats still going
I've been there twice on sunday afternoons... the place and the concept are cool, but honestly majority of people were really, really high on substances... I felt unconfortable with my girlfriend.
In any case, it closed.

Was sad to hear of its closing last year used to love Concrete the line ups were always solid, had a few good nights in Rex too

UK party scene opens 1st of August...

All nightclubs are to remain shut for now though. We're getting closer though, at least! Boris has said he hopes to have significantly reduced social distancing measures by November so that hopefully gives us some sort of a timeline to have in the back of our minds....

anyone UK / North west lot jumping on the Social Avenue weekends? Trafford park.. should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back