Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Sasha has announced a global tour. How is he getting round quarantine rules coming in and out of countries? Is it changing in August in UK for example.

Good to see but couldn't get my head round it.

Warehouse Project have released set times for all their autumn gigs. Never seen it so punctual, making me wanting it to be September already!

This is the one I'm off too:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729-170231~2.png
    Screenshot_20210729-170231~2.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 32
EU has just declared mykonos, santorini and rhodes a zone which isn't recommended to travel to because of the number of cases...yet the clubs are open there now.

So whos going to see dixon tomorrow day/night? We got tickets for both but the weather is looking shitty for the day

So whos going to see dixon tomorrow day/night? We got tickets for both but the weather is looking shitty for the day
Defo down for the daytime as I might have mentioned once or twice on the forum earlier this week... 😏

Dixon in Shoreditch by day, Half Baked in Hackney Wick by night! Whatever the weather I am preparing to firmly release the handbrake for a good old fashioned 24 hour + session followed by some self imposed self isolation for a few days after!

I've never been more ready! 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back