Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a huge fan of Carl Cox personally either and wouldn't rush to see him - but I must admit his ANL set at the final night of his revolution residency was superb! The first few hours vinyl only and digging into his collection and I personally loved it for what it was!
His technical skills are outstanding , normally. He can mix with 3 Decks without probs.

it's totally subjective of course. and yeah, maximise whatever you can before the shutters come down again...
Exactly, there is a time and a place for everything. Not the most underground set ever, but good fun, I think it is what people needed

Re Coxy - surprisingly Shindig with cox & Beyer still hasn’t sold out compare that to Carola at shindig this week which sold out in a couple hours max

Tale of us are back touring again. Expect them to be at the solomun finsbury park date imo.

Worried that dixon wont make it on sat. Been looking forward to that

Tale of us are back touring again. Expect them to be at the solomun finsbury park date imo.

They are doing TerminalV Halloween in Edinburgh. Which has a great lineup but it's a Sunday night...I need several days recovery time now and no guarantee of still working from home.

Be just my luck that Monday is the first day back in the office and I'd arrive looking fresh from the Thriller video 😂

I'm sure it will be fine - surely there are plans in place by both promotor and artist to ensure that all bases are covered and this goes ahead as planned!

I'm sure it will be fine - surely there are plans in place by both promotor and artist to ensure that all bases are covered and this goes ahead as planned!

Its a tricky one with refunds though, you can argue you have been mis-sold if the act you paid for didn't appear, but its also probably in the T's and C's about circumstances beyond the promoters control.

Paying big money to see a lesser known act would leave a bad taste in the buyers mouth and mean they don't return to that festival/promoter/venue. Personally id be happy with a replacement act who is of similar stature/genre but not all buyers will be as charitable.

Its a tricky one with refunds though, you can argue you have been mis-sold if the act you paid for didn't appear, but its also probably in the T's and C's about circumstances beyond the promoters control.

Paying big money to see a lesser known act would leave a bad taste in the buyers mouth and mean they don't return to that festival/promoter/venue. Personally id be happy with a replacement act who is of similar stature/genre but not all buyers will be as charitable.

I'm really trying not to think of the possibility of postponements and refunds - fingers crossed it goes ahead as planned!

Just waiting to see confirmation of the big man COVID-free and on UK soil not being turned away at the border! 🤣

I agree - it would be truly infuriating if the artist and promotor can't make arrangements that are inline with current entry requirements to the country!

Particularly when the event in question has been booked in for months and includes not only the party itself but also the after hours at a totally separate venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back