Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up at solid grooves yesterday, well run event, breezed through no queueing about 3pm which was nice. Crowd was better than expected. Not really my thing musically but enjoyed a few of the sets - really not into this weird ‘minimal’ tech house now, bit boring and lacks Oomph.

Pretty sure I saw the boy Rye cutting some shapes to Loco Dice to but he had serious dancing face on so left him to it 😀

I can only commend Krankbrother for that event yesterday - organisation, no queues, crowd, lighting, soundsystem. Literally faultless!

Dixon was on superb form as always - even an absolute downpour of rain for 10 minutes didn’t dampen spirits!

Half Baked was also great.... but admittedly have a little less recollection of that part of the night but what a great return to dancefloor action!

Ended up at solid grooves yesterday, well run event, breezed through no queueing about 3pm which was nice. Crowd was better than expected. Not really my thing musically but enjoyed a few of the sets - really not into this weird ‘minimal’ tech house now, bit boring and lacks Oomph.

Pretty sure I saw the boy Rye cutting some shapes to Loco Dice to but he had serious dancing face on so left him to it 😀
Could hear it from work, very monotonous. But the talent on display 😍

You sure would have seen me and the girlfriend... Front right

Yes didn't stop dancing from 1600 - 2100 which at that point my body gave up. Managed 38k steps on the fitbit

Was it already mentioned that Berlin allows 24h open air events by now? And the clubs go for it, there are alot of events all around town each and every weekend FR->MO.
Indoor will have some first try events this weekend, but won't return soon in big scale I assume.
Look at this gem next Sat with Ben Klock all day/night until monday morning... only in Berlin baby...

Last edited:
Europe has been released and everyone going crazy with the parties!! love it!! now get me to one of them and get me out of spain...
Try Belgium! France, Paris...or Switzerland...Basel looks awesome.
Netherlands is not worth it at the moment with their max 750 capacity. Hope that gets released in September with enough time before ADE to let it grow to normal capacity again.

Try Belgium! France, Paris...or Switzerland...Basel looks awesome.
Netherlands is not worth it at the moment with their max 750 capacity. Hope that gets released in September with enough time before ADE to let it grow to normal capacity again.
Yes I have seen great parties on social media in Paris and Switzerland...can't believe spain and Netherlands are so behind!

I went to Camp Bestival at the weekend with my 3-year old daughter, missus and a load of mates with their kids...and it was absolutely incredible! What an amazing weekend and so nice to be out properly again at a full weekend camping festival. After a very quick check on the way in (double vax or 2 day PCR), you would almost think covid never happened.

In terms of the festival itself, I've never been before but was really impressed with everything, especially how loud all the soundsytems were (noticeable after the poor sound at Carl Cox the week before). Booming. It really makes you realise how sh*te the noise levels are at other festivals....

Obviously it was family-friendly so you had a lot of acts on for the kids, but Rob Da Bank has it spot on balancing that with enough for the adults. We saw Fatboy Slim headline Sat, Groove Armada Sunday. Some great daytime sets like Norman Jay...there was a moment in that tent when he played one of my favourite soulful house tunes of all time and everyone was hugging that I swear I almost shed a tear!

Great vibes and positive for the future of festivals in the UK for the rest of summer...

I went to Camp Bestival at the weekend with my 3-year old daughter, missus and a load of mates with their kids...and it was absolutely incredible! What an amazing weekend and so nice to be out properly again at a full weekend camping festival. After a very quick check on the way in (double vax or 2 day PCR), you would almost think covid never happened.

In terms of the festival itself, I've never been before but was really impressed with everything, especially how loud all the soundsytems were (noticeable after the poor sound at Carl Cox the week before). Booming. It really makes you realise how sh*te the noise levels are at other festivals....

Obviously it was family-friendly so you had a lot of acts on for the kids, but Rob Da Bank has it spot on balancing that with enough for the adults. We saw Fatboy Slim headline Sat, Groove Armada Sunday. Some great daytime sets like Norman Jay...there was a moment in that tent when he played one of my favourite soulful house tunes of all time and everyone was hugging that I swear I almost shed a tear!

Great vibes and positive for the future of festivals in the UK for the rest of summer...
My friend worked it and had an amazing time!

great that folk are getting back out and enjoying life again! Can only be a good thing!

Sounds absolutely brilliant that mate 😀👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back