Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on Solardo lads, it's going to be a wild ride in the next 24 hours.......

To be fair - apart from a bit of reputational damage - which they'd also get if it went ahead they probably aren't that bothered. It looks like it is some British promoter out there that has set this up with their name attached to it.

I feel for all the young kids that have booked very expensive flights that will suffer financially because of it but then no-one booking travel should think it was risk-free

Last edited:
To be fair - apart from a bit of reputational damage - which they'd also get if it went ahead they probably aren't that bothered. It looks like it is some British promoter out there that has set this up with their name attached to it.

I feel for all the young kids that have booked very expensive flights that will suffer financially because of it but then no-one booking travel should think it was risk-free
From what I am told from some industry friends (shudder), they were quite heavily involved in it from the outset rather than just being pulled into it by a promoter. Even so, it's not a great look and I would expect them to get a bit of blowback from it, but nothing devastating.

You're right on the people who have booked, they wont get any flight cash back (unless cancelled obvs), and i hope for their sake they have booked free cancellation accommodation too.

From what I am told from some industry friends (shudder), they were quite heavily involved in it from the outset rather than just being pulled into it by a promoter. Even so, it's not a great look and I would expect them to get a bit of blowback from it, but nothing devastating.

From an outsider view - it looked like very early on with COVID Solardo played a gig in Croatia and seemed to be put on by some British promoters living out there. I guess they used that gig to show what it was like and get them involved with it. So they're probably on a decent earner for it but not convinced it was there idea per-se. But agree not great but who knows how long you're super popular for so guess they're around to make as much money in as short time as possible

From an outsider view - it looked like very early on with COVID Solardo played a gig in Croatia and seemed to be put on by some British promoters living out there. I guess they used that gig to show what it was like and get them involved with it. So they're probably on a decent earner for it but not convinced it was there idea per-se. But agree not great but who knows how long you're super popular for so guess they're around to make as much money in as short time as possible
It's not just the one gig though, it's 5 across the weekend. Trust me, it came from them and they obviously needed a promoter to execute it

It's not just the one gig though, it's 5 across the weekend. Trust me, it came from them and they obviously needed a promoter to execute it
No I mean this all got announced after they had played a gig in Croatia and spend the weekend with this British lot of promoters

How do the dealers get to you? Do you have to give them a plinth number?

117931834_10158510527129477_7080539172636206561_n.jpg

Hold on Solardo lads, it's going to be a wild ride in the next 24 hours.......

Boris says a big fat no to Croatia...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back