Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
£6.25 for a miniature can of room temperature Desperado did me a few years ago. Everybody moans about that festival, but is quick to throw their money at a ticket year after year despite the well documented horror stories, so I've lost sympathy. Glutton for punishment
Once was more than enough

I think it's up for debate whether this will eventually happen on this date (and I'm sure the North West lot will have something to say about it, either way!!)

But the line-up is gonna be ace should it go ahead

P!sstake how it’s in London

P!sstake how it’s in London

?‍♂️ well, you could angle the same sentiment at all the London promoters (and Ibiza promoters) who tour elsewhere

It won't be the hacienda, of course. But I think it will be good, if given the chance

V envious!! The gig he did here in 2016 with Bugge Westeloft was excellent. Improvised electronic jazz rather than a banging dj set
I saw Bugge Westeloft about 6 years ago, was more a classic Jazz set rather than some of his sets that incorporate electronic sounds, still outstanding though.

Did my bit yesterday by going to a socially distanced event in London, attached to an East London nightclub. Appreciate the effort that went into it but sadly the reality was sitting in a car park in the autumnal afternoon listening to not quite loud enough music. Coupled with super strict security everywhere keeping people in check meant I’m unlikely to participate in to many of these events as it stands. Don’t even get me started on spending £50 each on drinks in 90 minutes !!

Did my bit yesterday by going to a socially distanced event in London, attached to an East London nightclub. Appreciate the effort that went into it but sadly the reality was sitting in a car park in the autumnal afternoon listening to not quite loud enough music. Coupled with super strict security everywhere keeping people in check meant I’m unlikely to participate in to many of these events as it stands. Don’t even get me started on spending £50 each on drinks in 90 minutes !!
Village Underground?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back