Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Village Underground?

E1.

They only started it in August and I reckon on a sunny summers day it'd probably have been a bit better, but I fear what they are going to be able to do with these things as winter draws in.

I've been going to the pub quite a bit more recently and personally felt that was a much better social experience than these kind of events

E1.

They only started it in August and I reckon on a sunny summers day it'd probably have been a bit better, but I fear what they are going to be able to do with these things as winter draws in.

I've been going to the pub quite a bit more recently and personally felt that was a much better social experience than these kind of events

we went to Site 5 (so maybe the same place as you?) on Friday night for a few hours ... wasn’t terrible at £9 entry including free drink and we got close to the DJ so a bit more atmosphere but drinks were rubbish (flat draft beer) and music quiet so definitely wouldn’t make a special trip for this sort of thing

E1.

Cool. I went to Night Tales a couple of weeks ago and actually had a really good afternoon in there. Music nice and loud, Asahi on tap

I see that 338 had some garden parties this month that I was a little interested in - reached out to understand what the rules were and had no reply

The reality is you pretty much have to be sat down no dancing allowed and security will be watching your every move. It just isn't the same and coupled with the crappy weather lately well....

I personally would love to see that going forward when restrictions start lifting that we have venues not filled to capacity.
Imagine DC10 with 500 less though saying that I would take DC10 at peak 1am right now to get out somewhere

we went to Site 5 (so maybe the same place as you?) on Friday night for a few hours ... wasn’t terrible at £9 entry including free drink and we got close to the DJ so a bit more atmosphere but drinks were rubbish (flat draft beer) and music quiet so definitely wouldn’t make a special trip for this sort of thing

Yeah that was it

I think it's up for debate whether this will eventually happen on this date (and I'm sure the North West lot will have something to say about it, either way!!)

But the line-up is gonna be ace should it go ahead

FB_IMG_1599655553828.jpg

Room 3 will be good too

Well I mean, probably people who are sitting on a lot of money because they can't spend it at the moment ?

Sales are healthy for 2nd QTR 2021, all things considered, im told. Not great, but better than expected

I guess it's that old thing that people need something to look forward to
We have tickets for 2 events that have been cancelled and booked some for something in March about 6 weeks ago in the hope things change! Not very hopeful but you have to live the dream or what is the point!
Go to work, come home and repeat! That’s the story if there is no end to this shit!

The organisers of events being announced will be looking for some sort of cash flow and I would be looking into the terms and conditions before purchasing because what you may find is you buy ticket and the event gets postponed. The organiser will keep your money either by offering the alternative date or giving you a credit note no refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back