Clockwork Orange 2019

Yeah zoo project, so wondered how it would compare numbers wise considering there are lots of other events on Friday too.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think unlike other parties which are at the mercy of each other's popularity, Clockwork exists in its own bubble with it's own audience.

I only have last year to go on, but Benimussa was busier than all the Zoo Projects I've been too.

Plus the fact it is a one-off means that any workers who do want to go (probably not loads of youngsters, but a few like myself) will make the effort to go. Since we can go to the other parties another time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think unlike other parties which are at the mercy of each other's popularity, Clockwork exists in its own bubble with it's own audience.

I only have last year to go on, but Benimussa was busier than all the Zoo Projects I've been too.

Plus the fact it is a one-off means that any workers who do want to go (probably not loads of youngsters, but a few like myself) will make the effort to go. Since we can go to the other parties another time.
Thanks, with zoo on Sunday now it's a bit tricky with early monday flights. I'll probs get a ticket today or something for clock.

If do go I'll be the idiot painted like a zebra lol

If any of the events will be quieter I imagine it will be Es Paradis as it has'nt been bigged up as much as the others. It will still be good though! Jeremy Healey always smashes it, and Jason Bye is playing a vinyl set. Amnesia is the big one as it has'nt been done before and is replacing the beach party, which was too packed to be honest!

Back