Clockwork Orange 2019

Would work in their current Pyramid model with a one-off takeover. And I think it safe to assume that Amnesia (and maybe some others too) will certainly consider staying closed one or more nights during the week. Potentially freeing up a Sunday at Amnesia

also from Tristan ingram

‪Clockwork Orange Ibiza 2018 clockumentary ‬

‪A little cameo role from myself playing at Benimissa Zoo & Es Paradis. My favourite gigs of the year! Roll on Clockwork Orange 2019 Ibiza daytime rave at Amnesia as well as Benimussa Zoo and Es Paradis..... ‬

Ffs, that beach party was the best thing about Clockwork :mad:

Yeah it's all I went to and all I wanted to go to out of what they used to put on. Definitely won't be bothering to fight through start of school holidays next year. Curtain's definitely falling on Ibiza partying for me - managed one daytime event at Blue Marlin this year and that was enough. Thought I'd look back and wish I'd made more of an effort, but in the end I'm quite happy having done other stuff instead !

It explains why at the start and end of their annual documentary (or clockumentary) and it's a similar reason to why a number of the smaller, outdoor beach parties have disappeared - Ibiza sound restrictions!

It seems like the outdoor sound restrictions of 65db were not adhered too and as such they can't use Tanit for next season.

I never got the chance to attend this party and I am gutted. The feedback I've received from people who have attended was that it was superb and it seemed like a really unique outdoor party and crowd - but unfortunately until things change with the powers that be on the island I can't see their being any positive steps to bring back outdoor partying of this type, after hours etc

Same also, the zoo then amnesia.. Special guest..wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Sanchez with him doing the london gigs..hopefully its not oakenfold

Back