Clockwork Orange 2019

Spoke to two separate groups of strangers this year at Benimussa, both times the consensus was "why during the school holidays?" I concur. Especially as this is aimed at an audience with kids/grand children. Would make sense to do at least a week before the school holiday, no? (Interested to read the thoughts of forum members with kids on this one)

Spoke to two separate groups of strangers this year at Benimussa, both times the consensus was "why during the school holidays?" I concur. Especially as this is aimed at an audience with kids/grand children. Would make sense to do at least a week before the school holiday, no? (Interested to read the thoughts of forum members with kids on this one)
Is it harder to get away while they are at school ?

Do the clock work lot bring them and have sitters on the island ?

It’s getting bigger and bigger so soon it will be the clockwork 2weeker

After going to the last two years parties, I’ll be having a break next year. This is for a couple of reasons. One being, after two great years I need to do something different. The crowd are fantastic (you won’t meet a friendly bunch of people), but the music does drive me a bit nuts, so I need to mix it up a bit.
Secondly (and this is a big factor), the dates are a pain in the a****. Not only are they in the school holidays, but they are also right bang on top of when the kids break up. People in my group have shuffled round their family holidays to accommodate both, but you can’t keep doing that. Last year, I had a week off for clockwork (included some recovery time), was back at work for a week, then off on my family holiday. That amount of time off in such a short space was challenging. Next year, I’ve booked a quick weekend with the wife mid-may and will probably do something late September, which is much more manageable.

suncebeat festival croatia is in first week of the school holidays.

its not a planning issue for me as my kid is grown up but travel is costly.

you would have thought for events like these a large part of catering to their target market would involve taking school holidays into account.

Looks to me they are looking for a different crowd..to get all over the gram,looking at the bigger picture..;)

After going to the last two years parties, I’ll be having a break next year. This is for a couple of reasons. One being, after two great years I need to do something different. The crowd are fantastic (you won’t meet a friendly bunch of people), but the music does drive me a bit nuts, so I need to mix it up a bit.
Secondly (and this is a big factor), the dates are a pain in the a****. Not only are they in the school holidays, but they are also right bang on top of when the kids break up. People in my group have shuffled round their family holidays to accommodate both, but you can’t keep doing that. Last year, I had a week off for clockwork (included some recovery time), was back at work for a week, then off on my family holiday. That amount of time off in such a short space was challenging. Next year, I’ve booked a quick weekend with the wife mid-may and will probably do something late September, which is much more manageable.
exactly my thoughts, I cannot cram two hols into six weeks. Its a long wait to the next one.

I was in 2 minds about going to ibiza next year -it will be 4 visits this season & 21 trips, felt like trying something different. That being said though the wife really enjoyed clockwork, its been her favourite weekend so for one last dance (mmm) booked up again for 15th to the 26th in San Ann....

clockstock maybe again for next year by the looks of things

WHEN THE CLOCKSTOCK june 2019 AND IBIZA july 2019 SEGMENTS finally FALL INTO PLACE, THEN WE WILL SEE CLOCKWORK RISE EVEN MORE MAJESTIC THAN OUR LAST SHOW AT PRINTWORKS. There is NO point to OK, What is OK? Good? UNLESS its beyond the expectation then iTS NOT a Clockwork...........tick tock tick tock......xxx

hopefully they won’t get Oakenfold for next year again..surprised Sanchez hasn’t been invited to an Ibiza weekend as he’s been doing doing stuff in the UK for clockwork

clockstock maybe again for next year by the looks of things

WHEN THE CLOCKSTOCK june 2019 AND IBIZA july 2019 SEGMENTS finally FALL INTO PLACE, THEN WE WILL SEE CLOCKWORK RISE EVEN MORE MAJESTIC THAN OUR LAST SHOW AT PRINTWORKS. There is NO point to OK, What is OK? Good? UNLESS its beyond the expectation then iTS NOT a Clockwork...........tick tock tick tock......xxx

hopefully they won’t get Oakenfold for next year again..surprised Sanchez hasn’t been invited to an Ibiza weekend as he’s been doing doing stuff in the UK for clockwork

Chelmsford race course this one isn't it? I reckon I'll be on that. Always fancied a Clockwork party for something a bit different and its 20 minutes down the road to me so I've no excuse not to attend.

We’d still be stuffed in Scotland as generally we break up for the holidays last week in June however ( ;) ) my youngest will have just finished 6th year effectively at the start of June as he will have finished his last lot of exams.

It’s still a valid point though, would seem a strange time to hold.

A1D13CA1-F3D6-4576-AF3A-15491A348676.png 79336AB9-79A5-4354-8D6C-05922A98A8C1.png
A couple of promo pictures I've seen for Clockwork 2019 have featured the old Amnesia terrace around the pyramid that used to be there. Could that possibly mean an event in Amnesia? Or are they just using it as an iconic Ibiza image?

Last edited:
Back