Clockwork Orange 2019

that was rather special last night, arrived for alfredo & left just after Seb Fontaine. Busy later on but got a good spot next to the stairs to the vip entrance. Maybe biased but Graeme Park nailed it for me..getting ready for the closing @ mambo ??

I also thought Graeme Park was great. Not really comparable since I had left by this point and was only watching the online stream, but I thought that Seb Fontaine nailed it.

that was rather special last night, arrived for alfredo & left just after Seb Fontaine. Busy later on but got a good spot next to the stairs to the vip entrance. Maybe biased but Graeme Park nailed it for me..getting ready for the closing @ mambo ??
I must've been stood right by you for a while. We ended up blaggin our way into the vip area, people were chuckin down bracelets

Was talking to some peeps at the hotel who also went. They said where stuck in massive taxi queue and then they announced the last taxi had turned up! The free buses had gone so peeps had to walk into san an for a taxi ?
Why wait for a massive Taxi when you can get a normal sized one?

Back