Clockwork Orange 2019

Paul Oakenfold, Smokin Jo, Alfredo & Tony Nicholls all added to the weekend lineup. Not specified which events
not confirmed but i would assume Oakenfold was the guest tba for sunday @ amnesia..me for one will body swerve when’s on and talk utter nonsense to someone in the same state of mind :spank:

Looking to book a little trip for clockwork weekend but due to flight times on the Friday would miss all off the Benimusa Park event. Probably wouldn’t go to Es Paradis but just do Amnesia on the Sunday and maybe pop over to Mambos on the Monday.

Any thoughts on if that’s worth it? Never done it before and is the day event at Benimus is the “main event” as such might look into flying out Thursday.

I'm not an experienced Clockwork Orange attendee by any stretch of the imagination. But I would say if there's any feasible way you can arrive in good time for the Benimussa leg, then it's surely worth doing to get the full experience.

Looking to book a little trip for clockwork weekend but due to flight times on the Friday would miss all off the Benimusa Park event. Probably wouldn’t go to Es Paradis but just do Amnesia on the Sunday and maybe pop over to Mambos on the Monday.

Any thoughts on if that’s worth it? Never done it before and is the day event at Benimus is the “main event” as such might look into flying out Thursday.
IMO the Benimussa event would probably be the most interesting, now that the Beach Party is not going ahead :mad: still annoyed about that

Any thoughts on if that’s worth it? Never done it before and is the day event at Benimus is the “main event” as such might look into flying out Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Well worth it, Zoo is a great vibe as everyone is buzzing, certain DJ's pull massive crowds ( Peezy & Blocko , Jason Bye ) so make sure you pick your spot.

Es Pardis is great club run in to the ground by poor management so I don't stay long.

Sunday will I feel will be awesome, the beach club couldn't cope last year, its just got to big - it's a first for Amnesia & CW, iam looking forward to it .

Mambo Monday is totally ramo, especially when Bysie gets on the decks, it goes to another level, so again get there early.

I’m a big fan of clockwork and live on the island

It’s a major weekend

If you miss the zoo bit I’d say not to worry ,, smash something else Saturday night or do a boat trip .
Then Sunday either roll through or get up fresh but of brekki and hit amnesia around 4-5 pm

Yep I think it will open that early they will have 6hrs of daylight on the terrace ..
then it will go harder into the night till 6am

Mambo I’d not bother , but I’m not a fan of san an

I've been to Clockwork the last 3 years basically coz it suits most of my mates. The music is what you'd expect, short sets churning out the same oul classics but it's the crowd that make it. Broken record i know but it's as close as you'll get to back in the day with a no-one-gives-a-fu@k friendly atmosphere

The call came in late last night......we where unsure if midnight or later for AMNESIA 21st July 2019 (Terrace Glass roof day party)

"Danny you can go to SUNRISE".......NOW we go Next level.

4pm till 6am

Paul Oakenfold
Jeremy Healy
Norman Jay
Graeme G Park
Alfredo
Tall Paul
Seb Fontaine
Jason Bye
Brandon Block and Alex Petrides
Danny Clockwork
Andy Manston
Toni Oneto
Keith Mac Donald

Sunset then sunrise on the terrace. 2 tiers, day party madness, night time at Amnesia.

The English ARMADA.......xxxxx

So i call Jason Bye in ibiza chitter chatting, he says i cant wait to go back to Amnesia, the conversation goes on about how wicked Amnesia is then he says

WHY dont you ask for a FOAM PARTY at 5am in MAIN room

IT would complete the party, I ask, THEY say YES, 1 x water Party Friday at paradis, 1 x foam party at 5am at AMNESIA.

BOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

19th to 22nd july. shhhhhhhh..........xxxxxx

So i call Jason Bye in ibiza chitter chatting, he says i cant wait to go back to Amnesia, the conversation goes on about how wicked Amnesia is then he says

WHY dont you ask for a FOAM PARTY at 5am in MAIN room

IT would complete the party, I ask, THEY say YES, 1 x water Party Friday at paradis, 1 x foam party at 5am at AMNESIA.

BOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

19th to 22nd july. shhhhhhhh..........xxxxxx
not a little strange that there is no party saturday 20??
do you think there will be one more party somewhere?

You gotta remember Clockwork is aimed at the older folk and I don't think many have the stamina to go 3 days in a row, these oldies need the rest day ;):rolleyes:
Damn right. When I hit 42 I just couldn’t do three or four nights in a row anymore!

Back