Clockwork Orange 2019

what about party at mambo on monday from 16h?
is it the same atmosphere as a normal day or something that looks more like a party?

what about party at mambo on monday from 16h?
is it the same atmosphere as a normal day or something that looks more like a party?

They do the normal Sunset set, but with Danny Gould, then as the previous years Jason Bye takes over with a vinyl only old school set, with live percussion.
Then the afterparty to finish the weekend starts in the back room of Savannah from midnight.

A warning though, Mambo gets absolutely rammed, to a point you cant hear the music very well and the security guards are a bit full on.

I was queing to get a drink at the bar, and one came up to me trying to get me to leave as apparently I was bringing my own drinks into Mambo, which I was'nt but he didnt take no for an answer. So I jacked it in and went to the little Trance bar in the West End and had a much better night!

I seen on the Clockwork Orange Facebook page that for the Amnesia party the main room will open at midnight. Will the party move from the terrace to the main room or will they have both rooms open from midnight onwards?

I seen on the Clockwork Orange Facebook page that for the Amnesia party the main room will open at midnight. Will the party move from the terrace to the main room are will they have both rooms open from midnight onwards?

from what I know it will be terrace 4pm-midnight and then both floors midnight-6am

Apparently Oakenfold is opening the main room at midnight. Alfredo is playing a balearic set to close the event.

That will be something special!

Is there going to be a passout at amnesia?

good question. my take is no since nowadays they let you out the front bit without actually leaving the club. I'm not sure when you've been to amnesia the last time, but they've put up some kind of outside patio where you can smoke, have food and drinks and sit a bit as well. I'm thinking that will have to be enough for the clockwork party as well.

It's been a while since I've been in amnesia. It's been even longer (20 years) since I've been in amnesia for a party that lasts 14 hours. We'd planned to get there for around 6pm to have some time on the terrace during daylight then head out about 9pm for some dinner and a freshen up at the hotel before heading back for the main room opening at midnight until we can no longer stand. 14 hours seems a bit of a session with no passout considering the target audience.

It's been a while since I've been in amnesia. It's been even longer (20 years) since I've been in amnesia for a party that lasts 14 hours. We'd planned to get there for around 6pm to have some time on the terrace during daylight then head out about 9pm for some dinner and a freshen up at the hotel before heading back for the main room opening at midnight until we can no longer stand. 14 hours seems a bit of a session with no passout considering the target audience.
Have you asked Danny or Andy on FB, Insta or Twitter? They are pretty approachable

the time when u can get out from amnesia with a stamp on ur shoulder in order to go back, and can drink in ur car is OVER, we r in 2019 ,now u pay around10€ for a water bottle there not the hundred pesetas it used to be

Back