Champions League Final tickets

Surely he would be ringing the bell rather than sniffing it. But yes, if he did take a precautionary sniff beforehand then he would be a, technically speaking, bellsniff. However, while that is its literal meaning, a bellsniff means something entirely different.

Surely he would be ringing the bell rather than sniffing it. But yes, if he did take a precautionary sniff beforehand then he would be a, technically speaking, bellsniff. However, while that is its literal meaning, a bellsniff means something entirely different.

(Oh, and maybe if you took an extra second to google 'rhino' aswell as 'campanology', you'll realise that their one outstanding feature, the one thing that sets them apart from the rest of the animal kingdom, is their massive hooter (it's actually technically a Horn, which I think is made of bone, but I didn't realise this till junior school, so I assumed we could let that part of it go), and one could ergo assume they have a hightened sense of smell. Perhaps I should have used bloodound instead.

But anyway, I digress - Bellsniffa (compromise?) you were about to explain it's proper meaning...

Getting a flight over to see them and going on about them in nearly every post, alternating between them and Celtic. I just find it amusing when people claim to be that passionate about two teams who just both happen to be doing well.

Very much the behaviour of little girls, housewives and Man United fans. ;)

your a strange one you are, look up my posts and tell me where i go on about Man United in nearly one, the facts are i don't so don't be telling lies.

My mates are Man United fans and they had a spare ticket so i went over to see them beat City, @ Old Trafford i supported Celtic as they are my team, @ Celtic Park i supported Celtic as they are my team, i have a liking for Man United in the Premiership THAT'S IT i am not "passionate" about them.

Now feck off and annoy someone else.

your a strange one you are, look up my posts and tell me where i go on about Man United in nearly one, the facts are i don't so don't be telling lies.

My mates are Man United fans and they had a spare ticket so i went over to see them beat City, @ Old Trafford i supported Celtic as they are my team, @ Celtic Park i supported Celtic as they are my team, i have a liking for Man United in the Premiership THAT'S IT i am not "passionate" about them.

:lol: Top class banter once again.

I do believe a Rhino horn is made out of hair, I can't remember the initial question or how I was gonna respond just wanted to point out that I know that fact.

Hullo, Huloo we are the Billy Boys!!!!! :lol:

I do believe a Rhino horn is made out of hair, I can't remember the initial question or how I was gonna respond just wanted to point out that I know that fact.

Good lad. I reckon they must use Black & White, or Dax on it to get it up like that (oo er missus).

So then, bellsniffa?

Good lad. I reckon they must use Black & White, or Dax on it to get it up like that (oo er missus).

So then, bellsniffa?

Murrays was always stiffer....(snigger:lol: ) dax or black & white would prove pretty ineffective in the searing heat of the savannah!!

We should write a song:
----------------------

He smells quite funny,
Make's my nose bleed.
Yeah he's a Super,
Polack indeeeeed.
Yo he's a bellsniffa
From Ibiza town
That digs...on..... mee

UH

He smells quite funny
Now I ain't saying he's a bellsniffa
Makes my nose bleed
But he ain't messin' with no broke goober....

He smells quite funny
Now I ain't saying he's a bellsniffa
Makes my nose bleed
But he ain't messin' with no broke goober....

Last edited by a moderator:
Like it ! Although you clearly have no work to do at all. I, however am being very productive today and have not played one online game.

if you can't reach your own "bell" then I always find a good stilton/gorgonzola/rouquefort/dolcelatta is an adequate substitute!!!

Urbane ! Dan X, what you up this weekend pal ? I'll be at Hed Kandi, New Year. I'll see you there. Just checking you don't wanna meet up for a beer ?

Back