Champions League Final tickets

just seen this!!

why????

it would be like watching some bloke I hate, shag a bird I have been chasing desperately for the last 3 years.......not fun at all :confused: :lol:

Thats the way the game has gone unfortunately...corporate prawn sandwich eaters (and US Public relations Exectives) :) everywhere...

I have had to purchase a 'corporate ticket' for 750 large ones which is a shocking state of affairs but its the only way I could get to go to the game.

The real fans are being edged out by a load of corporate glory hunting tw*ts....with half of them not even being able to explain the off side rule. (I kid you not)

Does anyone remember the character in the fast Show who doesn't understand football?

That's all I keep thinking of in this thread.

Dan x said:
Does anyone remember the character in the fast Show who doesn't understand football?

That's all I keep thinking of in this thread.

I remember him...his name was Dan....something wasn't it? :lol:

I read these forums alot while I'm at work and Dan X, you annoy me immensely. Please refrain from doing so in the future. :evil:

Got em :D :D :D

Just found out today... free gift from someone I helped out with a couple of things.

Thank god it won't be a repeat of last year sitting in a pub in Istanbul. :lol:

me and Morbyd are gonna become best buddys when he sells me a ticket for when Celtic get to the final:lol::lol:

This thread is pure comedy gold. How on earth did I miss it the first time?

Made all the funnier by Jonny68's 'I'm a passionate Celtic, Man United, whoever else is doing well' views which always manage to raise a smile. Top work once again.

This thread is pure comedy gold. How on earth did I miss it the first time?

Made all the funnier by Jonny68's 'I'm a passionate Celtic, Man United, whoever else is doing well' views which always manage to raise a smile. Top work once again.

No get your facts straight im a Celtic fan first and foremost i happen to have a liking for Man United in the Premiership but i wouldn't go see them like i would Celtic.:p

Was that a joke ? If meant to cause any amusement please let us know in future. I'm very happy at the moment, your the one with the vendetta against the world. Knob off, end of conversation.

No get your facts straight im a Celtic fan first and foremost i happen to have a liking for Man United in the Premiership but i wouldn't go see them like i would Celtic.:p

Oh right. Just that you act as though you're their biggest fan.

Ha ! Bellsniff. Pick me up on Internet grammar, nice one. I'll have you know I won Year Seven regional spelling championships.

Back