CHAMPIONS!! força barça!!!!!!

Genius! Van der Sar knows; he got no chance. Ferdinand is going to la playa.

foot_14.jpg

Easy. Not till we win the damn thing. :lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

Yep... that probably about sums it up :lol:

I think Matt has a valid point about the so-called riots. If it were Chelsea (or certain other UK teams) it would be splashed all over the newspapers of Europe and UEFA would be investigating.

But while it's a valid point, I don't think it's paramount here (just as unimportant as it would ultimately be at Chelsea or elsewhere). Barca fans should be out having a good time. Last night's win was deserved as, as noted above, Man U were outclassed.

For the rest of us, we've still got Madrid on the horizon :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

When will Chelsea fans get over this years semi-final Barca controversy?.. ;) :lol:

NEVER!!!:lol::lol::lol: we'll remember til we die :p

Only messin, what's done is done, unless someone has a flux capacitor handy?

I totally agree with Matt and Morb.

J

Last edited by a moderator:
But while it's a valid point, I don't think it's paramount here (just as unimportant as it would ultimately be at Chelsea or elsewhere). Barca fans should be out having a good time. Last night's win was deserved as, as noted above, Man U were outclassed.

Yeah sorry, that's my bad. Didn't mean to hijack it just wanted to know what had happened... :lol::lol::lol:

Genius! Van der Sar knows; he got no chance. Ferdinand is going to la playa.

foot_14.jpg

That I can't believe... :eek::eek::eek: Thought my mate was on a wind up till I saw it this morning. (he's not even that higher in the air than Ferdinand but he's a foot or so off the ground) :lol::lol::lol:

Yes of course, but if british fans do it it's all over the papers. Both in the UK and abroad.

Chelsea & Rangers last year for example. Not that I'm condoning any of it you understand

We've even been accused of similarly trashing Barcelona in the past by certain people on here. So when Barca 'fans' do it it's acceptable and understandable? (obviously not every single one of them Olly)!!!

I'm just saying that we get dragged over the coals about everything and even the littlest things get magnified intensively, take that 'death threat' incident this year.

BTW if you didn't know, that was from a teenager in Australia who couldn't afford a ticket to Norway for 4 years and was only posted on an internet forum in anger. (he has since apologised and been grounded). :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know in the english media, but here in spain you don't have a huge coverage on drunken football supporters, whatever nationality they are, well a bit more if they are locals of course. But then, there's a huge difference on the english media and the spanish media so, probably here's the heart of the problem.

BTW, I find extremly boring to hear all the time Chelsea chelsea and chelsea when you even didn't get to the final. :rolleyes: :lol:

BTW, I find extremly boring to hear all the time Chelsea chelsea and chelsea when you even didn't get to the final. :rolleyes: :lol:
Why? Feel guilty because you know you stole it from us? :p:lol:;)

(warning to all: just a joke, people... lighten up! ;))

I don't know in the english media, but here in spain you don't have a huge coverage on drunken football supporters, whatever nationality they are, well a bit more if they are locals of course.

This is the sort of thing, but it wasn't exclusively the DM.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ans-clash-police-Champions-League-defeat.html

You think it's bad now? Wait till next year when we see you in Madrid. :lol::lol::lol:

Why? Feel guilty because you know you stole it from us? :p:lol:;)

(warning to all: just a joke, people... lighten up! ;))

No, for your obsessions and you selfcenterness :lol:
I can handle with Chelsea moanings in the final thread, even my opinion about all that moaning wouldn't please you, but do any of you notice that this thread is BARÇA CAMPIÓ? it's not about Champions League its all about the Champion ;)

Definitly you get much more coverage than us, but then, your media tends to focus in much different things than ours

You think it's bad now? Wait till next year when we see you in Madrid. :lol::lol::lol:

Winning a Champions League @ Bernabeu? All barça supporters are having wet dreams about it since they announce it will be played at Madrid :lol:

Winning a Champions League @ Bernabeu? All barça supporters are having wet dreams about it since they announce it will be played at Madrid :lol:
:lol: I can imagine! :lol:

(too bad we're going to have to stand in your way ;)

By the way, nice having you back around, Sil. :D

A whole load of loose talk here eh!

A suprsing game really, wasn't expecting it to be so 1 sided!
Can't believe i'm saying this, Manu really missed Fletcher!
Their midfield & fergie's tactic were rotten!!

Lets hope thats both Ronaldo & Tevez's last game for Utd!!

Congrats to Barca, they deserved it!

Back