Carl Cox reveals plan to build a new Space Ibiza

I'd wager it was Coxy booked since last year and Space branding has been added since then to build hype towards future announcing regarding the new Space Ibiza - as somebody further up stated.
Interesting to note Coxy is also playing the annual Sydney NYD Space event in 2019. Although he has played it in the past, the last few years the guests have been a fraction of his profile.
This is all part of the campaign.

interesting post today..could we see the return of enter next year under the space banner

Attachments

• E948EB23-5499-49BA-952B-E2BBFC1C8A09.jpeg
    E948EB23-5499-49BA-952B-E2BBFC1C8A09.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 48
Anyone ever been to the steelyard? Heard horror stories last time Prydz was there about dogs and strip searches on the way in and an absolutely awful sound system.

Anyone ever been to the steelyard? Heard horror stories last time Prydz was there about dogs and strip searches on the way in and an absolutely awful sound system.

Been twice, Prydz in London in Summer and near 30 degree heat, then Garrix on the docks in Liverpool in what felt like minus 30 degrees with the wind off the Irish Sea! It works a lot better as a spring/summer event!

And yes there are a lot of dog searches. In Liverpool the wind was sending the dogs mental and they were pulling hundreds of people in for searches

The sound is too quiet towards the back, they need to invest in another line of speakers further back, but if you get near the front or even the middle it is fine. Overall its a good event, and felt like a festival in good weather

They’ve moved it in London haven’t they? It was in Hackney but there were a lot of noise restrictions and I’d say the volume could have been a bit louder.

Don’t remember security being particularly bad.

They’ve moved it in London haven’t they? It was in Hackney but there were a lot of noise restrictions and I’d say the volume could have been a bit louder.

Don’t remember security being particularly bad.

Yeh its now in Finsbury Park

There were dogs at the EPIC London date in May 2016. Labs, mind. Not spaniels. But I managed to breeze right through. Sounds wasn't great, but I think it was comparable to most UK festivals. Better down the front.

There were dogs at the EPIC London date in May 2016. Labs, mind. Not spaniels. But I managed to breeze right through. Sounds wasn't great, but I think it was comparable to most UK festivals. Better down the front.
In 2017 security was really high. The event took place a week after the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. I’ve never seen security like it at a uk venue. There were heavily armed police behind every other tree on the path to the entrance. Then the usual labs, bag searches, frisk, etc.

They turned the sound up considerably for prydz. The sound for kolsch was quiet and so bad for Cristoph that I abandoned it altogether.

In 2017 security was really high. The event took place a week after the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. I’ve never seen security like it at a uk venue. There were heavily armed police behind every other tree on the path to the entrance. Then the usual labs, bag searches, frisk, etc.

They turned the sound up considerably for prydz. The sound for kolsch was quiet and so bad for Cristoph that I abandoned it altogether.

2 different things though really, armed police weren’t looking for people with big pupils and like WIC said the dogs were more for explosives. I certainly didn’t feel it was any worse than any other UK event

2 different things though really, armed police weren’t looking for people with big pupils and like WIC said the dogs were more for explosives. I certainly didn’t feel it was any worse than any other UK event
Who is saying they were?

We must frequent different events then because that was very different to anything I’ve seen before, on approach and on the gate.

Who is saying they were?

We must frequent different events then because that was very different to anything I’ve seen before, on approach and on the gate.

What i meant was there was a heavy police presence because of the terrorist attack, but the security was no different to any UK festival type event

Back