Carl Cox reveals plan to build a new Space Ibiza

if they want to open a new club it should be just that, a NEW one, forget about the name/brand Space.
Sadly Space is gone, if there will be any links to it, this new venture will be just constantly compared to the previous incarnation and we all know very well it will be very difficult to match simply because it was unique and in different times.

I don't believe that's the case at all mate - check the Bossa vs San Antonio thread, I think the vast majority on here would say they prefer San Antonio and what it has to offer.

Ah yes, had a blast through it. You are right mate.

Maybe it just seems that way sometimes, to me, when people are quick to be negative about San Antonio.

I love the place lol :lol:

Space was a half the club it used to be since 2008, when the opening times and roof went on the terrace, it never felt the same after that, yeah it was still good, but not unique in the way it used to be

This may be true for you..... but even after 2008, it was still the best club in the World to me.... That's my view anyway!

If the 'Space Ethos' and same team are behind a new venue I'm sure it will be good. And a 17 year old kid who takes his first pill in the new Space would have been 5 years old when Space used to be open 22 hours a day...

This may be true for you..... but even after 2008, it was still the best club in the World to me.... That's my view anyway!

If the 'Space Ethos' and same team are behind a new venue I'm sure it will be good. And a 17 year old kid who takes his first pill in the new Space would have been 5 years old when Space used to be open 22 hours a day...

Agreed - not everyone had the chance to visit Space pre-2008 and anyone who did thereafter (Myself included, first visit during 2013) I would argue that Space was incredibly unique and behind Amnesia was my favorite club in the world.

Space was a half the club it used to be since 2008, when the opening times and roof went on the terrace, it never felt the same after that, yeah it was still good, but not unique in the way it used to be

true, but it still had on Sundays and Tuesdays, this unique international festival character... thats what i miss

Personally, I miss the opening and closing parties.

They were always such special occasions - afternoons in the car park and mornings in the sunlit terraza. Space Opening and Closing during its final season were easily two of my best ever Ibiza memories. Absolute Space Ibiza magic!

They were always such special occasions - afternoons in the car park and mornings in the sunlit terraza. Space Opening and Closing during its final season were easily two of my best ever Ibiza memories. Absolute Space Ibiza magic!

Totally agree. There’s no opening or closing party on the island that comes anywhere near space.

Agreed... was at both of these.

The final Space Closing is the best clubbing event of my life.

space openings and closings were always fantastic. no matter if in the last few seasons of space other clubs opened earlier or shut later than space, the two parties that marked the start and the end of the clubbing season were space opening and space closing.

everybody was there, it went on for long enough to say hi to everyone and see all the rooms at some point and it just had that unique atmosphere.

oh I‘m getting melancholic

See U "en MAYO" :D

CC: Todos quieren conocer la respuesta a esta pregunta, pero lo cierto es que todavía estamos esperando. Hasta mayo al menos no se concederán licencias para nuevos clubes en la isla. Cuando se celebren elecciones; las cosas podrían cambiar y si lo hacen ya estamos organizando una campaña para proponer al gobierno local que nos otorgue una licencia para tomar el control de un club existente o construir un nuevo club.

http://www.fiestaybullshit.com/carl...ossa-esta-zona-se-ha-convertido-en-las-vegas/

Back