Carl Cox reveals plan to build a new Space Ibiza

Was running from Ibiza town to Ushuaia this morning and found this piece - dumped somewhere close to the water park.

Attachments

• 05CCA78C-A8FE-4161-9865-50D475C43D11.jpeg
    05CCA78C-A8FE-4161-9865-50D475C43D11.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 108
OK, so maybe I’m slow on the update. But what are they going to do?

Is it like Space Opening / Closing Party @ say Privilege? One offs elsewhere? Or is it a new venue? A takeover full time of a current venue? Pop up parties? Or all of the above?

I made the mistake of going up to the old Premier Etage while at Hï for Afterlife last year. I could have cried with what they’ve done to it. Please nobody ever go up those stairs if you used love it up there.

I hate to be melancholic but I do feel like the island hasn't quite been the same since Space closed - and this is coming from someone who's favourite club is Amnesia.

I do believe those four have the right intentions/ethos and if done correctly can really add something to the island that appeals to clubbers like us again, as at the moment with what I fear to be the impending end of Cocoon, Ibiza has never looked less appealing!

I'm just interested to see how this all plays out now. The next 2/3 months are looking to be and very interesting and important time for Ibiza.

Back