cafe del mar

MMMMMMMMM

:rolleyes: CHEERS OLD CHAP.........checked that site out........and there were more bald pelts and camel toes.....than you could shake a pissy horn at!!!!!!!!.heres my pressie to you...... www.voyeurweb.com enjoy! cheers bigwickuk 8)

vienna said:
canada kid....you dont know the cafe del mar 10 years ago...it was NOT packed, and there were only jet-set people...totaly diff. than today!!

Oh I'm sure of it!! I can imagine just how great CDM really was back before... unfortunately, the only opinion I have of it is just of what I saw back in 2002.

McRackin, you can take all the pics of CDM you want, I'm still a Coastline/Mambo boy :) I'm not saying it's not nice, I just like other clubs better than that one. But I'll tell ya what, if we have a chance, we'll have a San Mig on me at CDM this summer :D But you have to promise me that women like in the CC pic will be there :D :D :D

Adios,
Terry

Ibiza-girlie said:
never had a meal at coastline, its expensive yeah?

I dunno, they do a great chicken burger for a really good price if I remember correctly! I guess a proper 'meal meal' might be a tad more expensive though!

EL CANO said:
Could you take one from the otherside next time your there. Would be most gratful. It does
worry me sometimes leaving a property empty all winter. I hope they are doing a good job!
look - is the apartment of EL CANO at erm, apartamentos el cano!! ;)

31679586-e1a4-02000180-.jpg

(taken today afternoon)

What all you guys seem to forget is that CDM is the original

All the others are imitations... brash, corporate copies of the best!

stuie23 said:
What all you guys seem to forget is that CDM is the original

All the others are imitations... brash, corporate copies of the best!

Original doesn't mean better, especially if it loses the charm of 'originality'. Each their own, I guess :)

Back