cafe del mar

i think the restarant at coastline is deer but just snacks and meals in the bar part are good value.

I thought it was reasonably priced :confused:

The snacks throughout the day were gorgeous too. I think i had a lamb baguette the one afternoon - it was lovely. My mate was complaining she was cold tho cuz it was windy :rolleyes:

ha! bless her! i dont know for sure i not ate in rest, just what i heard. might give it a go this season!

I cant really remember how much we paid for our meal at Coastline, could have been around 60Euros for teh two of us (cant be sure though) :confused:

Well worth it imo ;)

I'm sure lotsa you know I'm a huge promoter of (not for) Coastline Cafe. I thought it was very well-priced and worth every penny. My fav place on the island. Kasbah has really great food too.

To be honest, I was and am not a fan of CDM... always too packed, the setup inside wasn't really too my liking... but it was cool being inside the legendary place. I like to stick with Coastline and Mambo... only 126 days till I'm back there!!!

Terry

dawnarmstrong said:
Savannah did best food when I was there...

Where is Coastline? is it near the sunset strip??sorry im a bit of a dunce!! :oops: :oops:

Nah, not a dunce. It's all good.

Coastline is across that empty field (soon not to be, correct??) from Mambo if you're walking in the direction of Savannah-CDM-Mambo. The restaurant is now Coastline Cafe and the bar that used to also have the same name has been changed to Sunseabar, I believe. It is near Kanya and Kasbah, if that helps.

If I'm off, I'm sure others will be able to help a lot better than I can.

Cheers,
Terry

P.S. McRackin, throw up another Coastline Cafe piccy for me please :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
so can we see the pics of the newly painted CDM?
why? it looks white as always!! :lol:

CanadaKid said:
To be honest, I was and am not a fan of CDM... always too packed, the setup inside
wasn't really too my liking
:confused: :confused: :confused:

DSCN3995.JPG

CanadaKid said:
McRackin, throw up another Coastline Cafe piccy for me please :D
do you like this one? 8)

fing22.gif
--->
girls.jpg

McRackin said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
so can we see the pics of the newly painted CDM?
why? it looks white as always!! :lol:

CanadaKid said:
To be honest, I was and am not a fan of CDM... always too packed, the setup inside
wasn't really too my liking
:confused: :confused: :confused:

DSCN3995.JPG

CanadaKid said:
McRackin, throw up another Coastline Cafe piccy for me please :D
do you like this one? 8)

fing22.gif
--->
girls.jpg

Yah, still stickin with my initial opinion on CDM... interior is not my thing.

And yep, that's a good CC pic :D :D :D what a way to start the weekend haha

canada kid....you dont know the cafe del mar 10 years ago...it was NOT packed, and there were only jet-set people...totaly diff. than today!!

personally savannah does it for me everytime, the food is beautiful im salivating thinking about the burgers and the baked potato with tuna ummmm. Last yera i broke my foot in ibiza and was staying in the mar y vent so mostly i could only go down to savannahs and it was fantastic.

i dont like the interior of cafe del mar, its a bit fussy for my taste and i love the way they have the sax player at savannah

EXCELLENT PICTURES!!!

8) MCRACKIN............ you seem to have a knack for taking beautifull pictures.couple of questions if you will,what kinda camera are you using?? how many pixels....assuming its a digi-cam.and do you have any pics of the ibiza luvvlies in .........wicked weasel bikinis??. :eek: .the latter request is for my pervy flatmate!! keep up the good work. cheers bigwick ps with such frank and artistic pics........youd do well to set up a website! :lol:

CanadaKid said:
Yah, still stickin with my initial opinion on CDM... interior is not my thing.
okay kid!! :p

DSCN3993.JPG

vienna said:
you dont know the cafe del mar 10 years ago...it was NOT packed, and there were only
jet-set people...totaly diff. than today!!
:evil: --->
cafedelmar4.jpg

bigwickuk said:
what kinda camera are you using??
this one --->
images

bigwickuk said:
do you have any pics of the ibiza luvvlies in .........wicked weasel bikinis??.
i dont think so but check this luvvlies: http://wickedweasel.com :twisted:

Back