cafe del mar

i love mambos and cafe del mar, maybe they are full of tourist but i like the way it weeds out your average english san antonio visitors!

i guess it a bit of ibiza history..only one problem it needs some doing up..

i like mambo's, savanna but my best beach bar is coastline... love it..

excellent pre parties. good drinks and the food is excellent..

if you have enough time check them all out.

8)

compared to other places - yes :!:

12.jpg

McRackin said:
EL CANO said:
my family own an appartment in the block above which is called El Cano.
Ou balcony is 1st floor on the right.
good one mr. cano!! :p

367514.jpg

Good photo Mc. Our balcony is on the right. The building doesn't look it's best and lets CDM down. But it is supposed to be repainted and spruced up during the winter. Can't wait to go!

Ps When we are on the balcony the sun sets that fraction later, so when the clapping starts we can still c it. Also we used to be able to get on the roof of the building and see it set about 30 secs later. The roof is locked now & I think I've grown up a bit!

EL CANO said:
The building doesn't look it's best and lets CDM down. But it is supposed to be repainted
and spruced up during the winter.
thats right. this picture was taken 3 weeks ago:

29722561-e55b-02000180-.jpg

today i have been there again and they were still working on it!! :p

Mc

McRackin said:
EL CANO said:
The building doesn't look it's best and lets CDM down. But it is supposed to be repainted
and spruced up during the winter.
thats right. this picture was taken 3 weeks ago:

29722561-e55b-02000180-.jpg

today i have been there again and they were still working on it!! :p

Mc

Thanx for the piccie. Could you take one from the otherside next time your there. Would be most gratful. It does worry me sometimes leaving a property empty all winter. I hope they are doing a good job!

I'm not surprised they are still working on it. It's the spainish way (can't spell this) MANYANA!

Mind you even for the spainish it's taken a long time it was supposed to start in November!

Back