Buying Your Female Companion a Birthday Gift

Ok here we go. Line up kids.

Super Polak: I don't post photos of my girlfriend because it's not my place to. She's entitled to her privacy and well, Melbourne is a small place so the last thing I need is Disco Delight of there recognising her one day (because lets face it, we KNOW she'll memorise the photo) and then going up to her and saying "Oh your NakedAge's girlfriend" or giving her **** for it.

And believe me, I've looked back at posts I wrote YEARS ago to people like you bunch and I haven't regretted a word of it. Welcome to the internet, where everyone pretends they don't care what you write but they still have to read it and put their 2c in. Thanks for your input on what to get her. Maybe when its your girlfriends birthdays I can recomend you give her herpes.

Hauskitten: Why don't you refer to what I replied in that other thread. I'm sure you have it logged and sorted by now. See the sarcasm? :eek:

Disco: NOOOOOOOOOOBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH GOD NOBODY CARES BOO HOO SUPERSTAR DJ WANNA BE WOW NOBODY LOVES ME THROW ME A ****ING BONE ALLREADY.

No. If being a superstar Melbourne Dj means ending up like you, because, you know you are so far advanced than me and ****, then **** that. I'd rather do kids parties.

Jamman: Your allright. I like you. Keep up the good work :D (Sorry if I ****ed the spelling again I'm not really concentrating)

Melbourne is a small place so the last thing I need is Disco Delight of there recognising her one day (because lets face it, we KNOW she'll memorise the photo) and then going up to her and saying "Oh your NakedAge's girlfriend" or giving her **** for it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is magnificent, it had to be said!8)

:lol:

images

Lou, I found this pic of you from our trip to bankok.

Ok here we go. Line up kids.

Hauskitten: Why don't you refer to what I replied in that other thread. I'm sure you have it logged and sorted by now. See the sarcasm? :eek:

Gonna keep it simple as I've got nowhere near as much time on my hands as you... the bit where you actually thought I didn't understand a metaphor and I said you clearly don't understand sarcasm 8) lo and behold a few minutes later you are saying to disco that she doesn't get sarcasm ... Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery however I'll try to withold my modesty :D

Is there any particular reason that this fella is getting insulted for asking a question that is very much like those put on here by others many times? If this was a playground it would be bullying.

Is there any particular reason that this fella is getting insulted for asking a question that is very much like those put on here by others many times? If this was a playground it would be bullying.
It's mostly due to a prior history of obnoxious posting by the one being bullied.

Although, the initial question in this thread begs for ridicule:
Naked Age said:
What are else are hot chicks into?
:confused:

Check some of his other posts. He invites it because he likes the attention.

ordinarily (in real life situations) I would agree with you but this character has form -where someone consistently writes so much drivel in a way that routinely takes threads down moronic cul-de-sacs, then they really are digging their own grave. Secondly, it is ultimately internet leisure time in which nobody is obliged to take part, so some perspective is needed. If people have any degree of self-awareness then they will know how to interact with a bunch of strangers. I've wound a few people up for a laugh on forums over the years (and have taken a lot of heat in return) but if any of them ever took any of it personally then they really need to get out more...

Just read a few old threads, you don't do yourselves any favours sometimes do you Naked Age. The one about remixes was a beauty, Cotton Eye Joe, really?! Can see where people are coming from to be honest having threads hijacked by some of that abusive drivel.

Just read a few old threads, you don't do yourselves any favours sometimes do you Naked Age. The one about remixes was a beauty, Cotton Eye Joe, really?! Can see where people are coming from to be honest having threads hijacked by some of that abusive drivel.

:lol:

An independent adjudicator speaks!

Back