Buying Your Female Companion a Birthday Gift

Yeah Olly. .. Best part is whilst I'm watching her smile when I giving her the present and enjoying her company. You'll be on the internet. Thinking of me. Thinking of, predictable and obvious little jokes that a quick witted pre pubescent school boy on the cusp of viewing his first boob would make whilst he tells his friends how much of a virgin he isn't. Whilst shaming himself inside because he knows that once again he has had to try desperately to maintain an image he knows he does'nt fit.

The time you 'waste' on me, you could spend with your loved ones. If your next response is "well I haven't any", maybe you should ask yourself why. .. If your next response to THAT is, "they all died", (Just so you can protect yourself from any online come back.), well, maybe then you should ask if they did it because their time had ended or because they wanted to get the **** away from you? .. OR, you should ask "Why the **** aren't I wasting time on special people? Is it because, I don't know how to meet special people? Is it because I'm a ****ing moron who can't expose my true self to anyone because they will see me for what I really am? Is it because I have an unhealthy fascination for that NakedAge bloke online?"

... Olly... Your just jealous your not her :D

you would have 2b the biggest frikkin dickwad ..... ever......
(btw: talking about other people's family members committing suicide because of their children is a disgrace you retard)

Oh? And a ticket to Switzerland so my girlfriend can take her own life isn't? God I love you bunch :D

(Don't worry I know Olly didn't say that but don't tell me not to say what I said if your gonna laugh at what she did.)

Take a ****ing seat next to Paris over there Mother Teresa. Maybe you two could exchange values and **** seeming as she's obviously got as much as a hand bag from the $2 shop and your a saint and all. Maybe you could take that seat on Olly's lap and all talk about how you all shouldn't worry about me cos I'm nothing but a piss ant typing over the internet right? Righhhhhhhht?;) Oh come on you KNOW I'm right :D

But hey, you read it. You even responded. And I'm sure it would have said "Started By Naked Age" some where. So, for everything you think I am, imagine how much it must suck to be you lot :D

Oh? And a ticket to Switzerland so my girlfriend can take her own life isn't? God I love you bunch :D

(Don't worry I know Olly didn't say that but don't tell me not to say what I said if your gonna laugh at what she did.)

Take a ****ing seat next to Paris over there Mother Teresa. Maybe you two could exchange values and **** seeming as she's obviously got as much as a hand bag from the $2 shop and your a saint and all. Maybe you could take that seat on Olly's lap and all talk about how you all shouldn't worry about me cos I'm nothing but a piss ant typing over the internet right? Righhhhhhhht?;) Oh come on you KNOW I'm right :D

But hey, you read it. You even responded. And I'm sure it would have said "Started By Naked Age" some where. So, for everything you think I am, imagine how much it must suck to be you lot :D

God you don't half put some effort into your responses, and for what? Your missis may be a former man but as long as you love each other who cares :lol:

P.S anyone who calls their girlfriend their female companion is either:

a) stalking some poor oblivious woman
b) 95 years of age
c) In the closet
d) a mating silverback

which 1 are you??

Wow looks like someones looking for brownie points. What, let me guess? You were the forum fall out idiot and now I'm here you think you can play with the popular kids? Awwwwwwwwwww . Well, run along then SuperPolak dude. Your case is too easy.

Hauskitten - Surprisingly my responses take little to no effort. Writing down my thoughts is what I'm trained to do. So, all that time you waste on me, surprise surprise I don't return half of much of the favour to you.

Theres a reason I didn't use the word girlfriend. Immature retards like you are the reason why. But hey guess what. I have a girlfriend. I've had one for a while now and you know what? It's great. Best part is, if you knew her you'd wish you were her. Not because she's with me, but because she's everything your not. And I don't even have to know you to say that much.

Yeah I'll let you believe that Paris. But you'd only think that because you assume your hot by default because I'm sure when you look into the mirror you see nothing because you lack a soul. So, hey keep faith. I'm sure one day you could get a portrait or something painted or something but I think if you looked at yourself and saw what a lot of others did you'd die because we see someone with no life.

Trust me. The only thing you can peg on her is her **** taste in rancid old twat boyfriends. Everything else, well, I'm sorry your just kidding yourself, so, if your gonna call her those things then maybe you should step into the hand bag and let the dog carry you around Paris.

See this is you again not being able to be happy for someone who's got something good going. You see how it works now? Your just bitter. Bitter people always try to hide it with a popularity complex. They try to compensate the bitterness with it.

It's ok. Maybe Jesus loves you but then again, like, that whole soul thing comes back again. You might want to get that looked at. It's like a yeast infection on your personality or something :D

omg.... you really are delusional......:lol::lol:

OMG you are really goods at understandiz internetz sarkasssmmzzzzz omg like wowwwwzzzz you theriouslyyyy get wowwwww tee hee lolz lmfao wtf ftw and all the restttzzz omg.

Mother Teresa please. All the saints reckon they spoke to God. Everyone said they were delusional as well.. .. Where do you even fit into this? OH THATS RIGHT YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE SPOSED TO BE TOO COOL TO READ MY **** REMEMBER?

Your like a dung beetle waiting behind an elephants asshole. You might have a rock hard exterior and funky little horns and stuff, but, you still roll in ****. In this case mine. You get it? See this mountain of text here? This is the metaphorical turd I have laid for you on this forum and, I know deep down you just want to be so much better than it, but then the dung beetle with in imerges with in you and you can't hold back the urge to play in my ****... I feel for you.. I really do. I think you could have so much potential.. Like maybe you could even be a lady bug one day but, you just GOTTA TRY!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Best of luck to you! :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cuckoo-clock-wiht-singing-cuckoo-A87cd.jpg

mother teresa?? me?? now that's quite>> :lol:
im guessing you were either dropped on your ugly fat head @ birth or you are simply retarded.....
but keep going mr. wanna-be superstar dj of melbourne town.....
you lose so hard its pretty amusing.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are absolutely mental. Proper mental. Read this back in a few months and you will agree.

Also, you do realise that no one cares about your bird at all, what she looks like or how great she is. We are just doing this to antagonize you because you're obviously a twat.

And no, I'm not trying to play with a cool forum kids, I like my place.

P. S. - If I was that confident about how fit my bird was, I would definitely post a picture of her... ideally along with myself to prove it.

Finally, I previously thought all Australians were cool. You have disgraced your nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG you are really goods at understandiz internetz sarkasssmmzzzzz omg like wowwwwzzzz you theriouslyyyy get wowwwww tee hee lolz lmfao wtf ftw and all the restttzzz omg.

:D

I recall you not understanding sarcasm in another post :lol::lol::lol: so don't use my lines ok, then again do as you wish I can always think of newies that will inspire you to write another essay to me defending yourself

Calm_Down.jpg

Mother Teresa please. All the saints reckon they spoke to God. Everyone said they were delusional as well.. .. Where do you even fit into this? OH THATS RIGHT YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE SPOSED TO BE TOO COOL TO READ MY **** REMEMBER?

Your like a dung beetle waiting behind an elephants asshole. You might have a rock hard exterior and funky little horns and stuff, but, you still roll in ****. In this case mine. You get it? See this mountain of text here? This is the metaphorical turd I have laid for you on this forum and, I know deep down you just want to be so much better than it, but then the dung beetle with in imerges with in you and you can't hold back the urge to play in my ****... I feel for you.. I really do. I think you could have so much potential.. Like maybe you could even be a lady bug one day but, you just GOTTA TRY!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Best of luck to you! :D

P.S. It's You're, an abbreviation of You are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back