Buying Your Female Companion a Birthday Gift

Well she cares for me doesn't she? ;) Arrrrrrrrrrr shes the best. I love her. The **** you guys give me here is nothing cos at the end I can turn off my computer and shes there with her big beautiful smile.

lucky ewe

3343605893_5e68e727eb.jpg

OF COURSE SHE IS DERRRRRRR :D

Well she cares for me doesn't she? ;) Arrrrrrrrrrr shes the best. I love her. The **** you guys give me here is nothing cos at the end I can turn off my computer and shes there with her big beautiful smile.

QUOTE]

If you really love her, open the dungeon and set her free.

lucky ewe

3343605893_5e68e727eb.jpg

Best position to have sex with a sheep......... On its back, so that you can use tounges as well.

Best Place to have sex with a sheep......On a Cliff edge....the sheep backs into you as you shag it

Best footware to use while out on a date with a sheep.....Wellington boots....You can put her back lege into your boots.....cant run away!!:):):)

Best position to have sex with a sheep......... On its back, so that you can use tounges as well.

Best Place to have sex with a sheep......On a Cliff edge....the sheep backs into you as you shag it

Best footware to use while out on a date with a sheep.....Wellington boots....You can put her back lege into your boots.....cant run away!!:):):)

are you a kiwi???:p:lol:

Two backpackers are stopped off at a bar in a sheep farming community.

There a loads of workers in the bar but at about 10:30, one by one they start to leave..

With plenty of drinkig time left, one of the backpackers asks the barman;

"Where's everyone goin mate?"

"They're off to find a sheep for the night of course!"

"But it's only half past ten! Why are they going out so early?!"

"Well jeez mate, you don't want to get an ugly one!!"

Yeah Olly. .. Best part is whilst I'm watching her smile when I giving her the present and enjoying her company. You'll be on the internet. Thinking of me. Thinking of, predictable and obvious little jokes that a quick witted pre pubescent school boy on the cusp of viewing his first boob would make whilst he tells his friends how much of a virgin he isn't. Whilst shaming himself inside because he knows that once again he has had to try desperately to maintain an image he knows he does'nt fit.

The time you 'waste' on me, you could spend with your loved ones. If your next response is "well I haven't any", maybe you should ask yourself why. .. If your next response to THAT is, "they all died", (Just so you can protect yourself from any online come back.), well, maybe then you should ask if they did it because their time had ended or because they wanted to get the **** away from you? .. OR, you should ask "Why the **** aren't I wasting time on special people? Is it because, I don't know how to meet special people? Is it because I'm a ****ing moron who can't expose my true self to anyone because they will see me for what I really am? Is it because I have an unhealthy fascination for that NakedAge bloke online?"

... Olly... Your just jealous your not her :D

Back