Buying Your Female Companion a Birthday Gift

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Naked you are the Al Qaeda waging Jihad on this Forum......

Dont give up.... it would be less entertaining here without you:lol::lol:

.... .... A DURKA DURKA DURKA JIHAD DURKA DURKA DURKA :D

KEEP THE FAITH!!! :D

I'm not waging Ji-Had.. I'M WINING HEARTS AND MINDS!!!! ;)

Oh yeah if anyone cares,

I gotttt her like this perfume shaped like a flower. A dvd, I did like the whole, "this show is dedicated to you" thing on the SS radio show thing (Tho this time I actually tried to get people to listen to it), and just in case they don't I requested our song over the love song station thing for tomorow night and yeah.

Only one more thing to get her.

----- Pregnant :D

(Kidding)

Oh yeah if anyone cares,

I gotttt her like this perfume shaped like a flower. A dvd, I did like the whole, "this show is dedicated to you" thing on the SS radio show thing (Tho this time I actually tried to get people to listen to it), and just in case they don't I requested our song over the love song station thing for tomorow night and yeah.

(Kidding)

Perfume and a DVD.

What was the DVD? Die Hard?

Oh yeah if anyone cares,

(Kidding)

A dvd and a perfume? I wish for her sake I'd actually given you some proper advice now.. the perfume is fine but what girl wants a dvd lol was it Oral Annie in LA?

Actually, it was of a Tv show she really likes. I've bought her every season so far. (There's only 3), but I'm not going to say which one because I know you'll just judge her on it Paris. You'll think it's lame and **** because it's probably not, OC or Grey's Anatomy or 90210 or Buffy or something that a Paris Hilton would watch. Never the less, we know eachothers tastes inside out. Thats's why we've lasted so long.

See, I might not have internet forum popularity, I might not have superstar Dj popularity, but I have a girlfriend who loves me ALOT. She's turned me into the guy that other guys bitch and sook about and say "why do the good girls always go for the douche bags?"
and I'm a very, very lucky man for that.

When you have that, it doesn't matter when people on a forum keep giving you **** for your opinions. It doesn't matter if they think you can't mix for ****. All that matters is doing **** to make her life easier and happier. For everything I should be ashamed of in your eyes, she's proud of me for. She has her head screwed on right and if she wants a DVD, I'll buy her a ****ing DVD.

Oh and there's a little mouse with nun chucks that spin around and sing "every body was kung fu fighting" as well

Actually, it was of a Tv show she really likes. I've bought her every season so far. (There's only 3), but I'm not going to say which one because I know you'll just judge her on it Paris. You'll think it's lame and **** because it's probably not, OC or Grey's Anatomy or 90210 or Buffy or something that a Paris Hilton would watch. Never the less, we know eachothers tastes inside out. Thats's why we've lasted so long.

See, I might not have internet forum popularity, I might not have superstar Dj popularity, but I have a girlfriend who loves me ALOT. She's turned me into the guy that other guys bitch and sook about and say "why do the good girls always go for the douche bags?"

When you have that, it doesn't matter when people on a forum keep giving you **** for your opinions. It doesn't matter if they think you can't mix for ****. All that matters is doing **** to make her life easier and happier. For everything I should be ashamed of in your eyes, she's proud of me for. She has her head screwed on right and if she wants a DVD, I'll buy her a ****ing DVD.

I'm not the one that judges people on what they watch... and for the record i've never seen any of those programmes I don't even have sky, too busy studying, researching and acheiving my ambitions to watch TV (apart from my 1 guilty pleasure Xfactor) wow is that shocking cos yup I have like really long blonde hair so I must be thtoopid init

...so ... you gonna tell me what the dvd was or not??? :D

Why do you keep calling her Paris. Even if that is her name, it seems a little weird to be constantly referring to it. Kind of like a serial killer trying to freak someone out?

Do you know that instead of putting **** - you can put sh1t, or s hit, or sh it....you get the picture. Then we would creep closer to understanding that you were saying?

Do you know that instead of putting **** - you can put sh1t, or s hit, or sh it....you get the picture. Then we would creep closer to understanding that you were saying?

risky though, be careful you don't get caught - I got a carpeting from the management the other week for routinely subverting the swear-filter. Have since been forced to clean up my act...

Cant you spend a bit more time with your girlfriend and less time on here cause its getting boring reading this absolute cack all the time.

All this crap for you buying the two worst presents ever. She will leave you, well maybe not, as she is a clearly a figment of your imagination.

risky though, be careful you don't get caught - I got a carpeting from the management the other week for routinely subverting the swear-filter. Have since been forced to clean up my act...

and you express yourself admirably without the use of taboo words.

i'd made a similar request to naked age which he's chosen to ignore so i've yellow carded him.

Why do you keep calling her Paris. Even if that is her name, it seems a little weird to be constantly referring to it. Kind of like a serial killer trying to freak someone out?

Is it cos I iz blonde ? An nuh my name int Paris :confused: is cuz e been lookin on my pics init an e finks I looks like a bimbo like Paris Hilton an I is so flattud coz I alwiz wanted 2 Be lyk er exept Im prettier heehee

Back