Burning Man

Hello Guys! Man, the weather is getting COLD here....won't be long before the snow starts falling! :(

Just wanted to let everyone know that Burning Man 2012 tickets go on sale Wednesday, January 18th, 2012 @ 10:00AM Pacific Standard Time (or 6:00PM) if you are in the UK! Just wanted to let anyone interested know so they could mark the date....as ticket sales start selling very quickly!

Hope you all had a great Summer......hopefully much warmer over there on the beautiful island of Ibiza!!

Mikey

2013 burning man tickets secured. 8)

Now just have to sort the practical stuff (work holiday/£££ etc) :confused:

got my tickets, can't wait for my first Burn! i have two friends who have been for years, they only say good things.

here's a useful link from last year's Burning Man...it outlines a bunch of the essentials:
http://survival.burningman.com/

also will be in ibiza may 23-27 for opening parties. see some of you there!

I can't wait!! This will be my 13th burn, and just as excited as always!! For anyone coming over from overseas, feel free to let me know your travel plans and I can help in any way I can.....as I live very close to the event!!

I can't wait!! This will be my 13th burn, and just as excited as always!! For anyone coming over from overseas, feel free to let me know your travel plans and I can help in any way I can.....as I live very close to the event!!

if it wasnt for a wedding the same weekend me and the wife were goni get to this.....hopefully nxt year :(

Burning man does look incredible..id love to do that.

As a guide, those from the UK that have been, when you include your flight costs , how much did it cost you roughly? 4-5grand? Less?

Burning man does look incredible..id love to do that.

As a guide, those from the UK that have been, when you include your flight costs , how much did it cost you roughly? 4-5grand? Less?

Hi mate!

Although I'm in the U.S......I imagine you could do Burning Man as low as 2500 Including flight if you went pretty basic....or 5,000 for full setup with RV rental and all! And as a resident Burner here.....you always have a place to camp with my friends and I. We love meeting new people, and would help make your first time very memorable! If you ever need any help/have any questions.....don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers!

Mike

A few more videos to whet your appetite!!!

Hi everyone! Holy crap, Burning Man is fast approaching! For those of you getting excited, I posted a few new videos from last year. The tracks are the same in all of them, but that is because they are all from footage shot at the same camp: (my favorite camp of all time) ROBOT HEART!!! If you can, make sure to change the settings and watch the videos in High Definition!!! I know the first link you can change the settings to 1080p for the best visual experience! =) Hope all of you lovely people are having an amazing Summer in Ibiza-

Best,

Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oGTjHSBYQLw#at=16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N6WLRTZfOM&list=FL0Yk1VZtTptdok_vdmvSYLw&index=6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8xCXT9-KNE&list=FL0Yk1VZtTptdok_vdmvSYLw&index=1

So...whos going to be there this year??? this is going to be my second burn and i cant wait. 8)

And i know for a fact Agent is going to be there

Hi mate!

Although I'm in the U.S......I imagine you could do Burning Man as low as 2500 Including flight if you went pretty basic....or 5,000 for full setup with RV rental and all! And as a resident Burner here.....you always have a place to camp with my friends and I. We love meeting new people, and would help make your first time very memorable! If you ever need any help/have any questions.....don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers!

Mike
Cheers mike, appreciated.

Been talking over our festival / event options for next year & burning man is on the list...
the money issue is sticking point ...probably be able to do 4/5 festivals in Europe against the price of burning man,
something to think about anyway, and burning man does look fantastic...maybe if dont get Glastonbury tickets will maybe look more serious at BM.

So...whos going to be there this year??? this is going to be my second burn and i cant wait. 8)

And i know for a fact Agent is going to be there

Kris.....you are going mate??? I thought I saw you weren't! VERY exciting year for art this year......maybe we'll actually get to meet in person finally! You should Facebook me your travel plans/camp location and we should try to finally meet! Cheers buddy! See you soon! 8)

Cheers mike, appreciated.

Been talking over our festival / event options for next year & burning man is on the list...
the money issue is sticking point ...probably be able to do 4/5 festivals in Europe against the price of burning man,
something to think about anyway, and burning man does look fantastic...maybe if dont get Glastonbury tickets will maybe look more serious at BM.

Cheers TM78-

Well, I may be biased buddy (hell, I know I am), but I would say the 4/5 festivals you'd sacrifice for the adventure of Burning Man would be money and memories well spent! ;-) Hahaha!!

Have a great time Robder. Think you're gonna fit like a pair of rubber hotpants.

artworks-000055815422-o1dzzl-t200x200.jpg

Back