Burning Man

Seems as though 2011 Burning Man is sold out!
You were right Mikey.
Hmmmm.......Guess no last minute trip this year then. :(

Hey David-

I know, crazy!! :( The event has never sold out in all the years its been around! :rolleyes:

If you are thinking you would still like to go, I can look around and see if I know anybody else who has an extra ticket for sale. If not, bummer and we'll miss you there!

For anyone who is considering going next year, BUY YOUR TICKET EARLY! They should go on sale in January! David, PM me and let me know mate! Hope you're doing well!

Mikey

I-Spy

David-

Have a friend who has an extra ticket for sale if you feel inclined to book a last minute flight! Just wanted to let you know mate! :)

Let me know if you think you can make it, and I'll make sure she saves you the ticket!

Mikey

Mr C / Richard West former owner of The End and DJ / label owner of Suoerfreq is deparate for 1 more tivket could give him a shout on fb , he's easy to finf

Parties with you too like a mate and mans his own page (unlike many I can think of). Really like him and his own DJ sets are great fun too. Go out of my way to party with him actually.

I've read through the thread and Burning Man sounds/looks amazing. Without a doubt on the "to do list".

But, I can't see anywhere that gives a full line-up of who performs at the festival. I realise that it's not just a music festival, but I would prefer to know who was performing before flying over from the UK.

Discalimer: I may be being a numpty and not looking in the right places.

Amazing video from this year

This is an AMAZING video shot from a mountain overlooking the event this year. This is what the desert looks like at night......keeping in mind that there is no electricity in the middle of the desert, and yet a more neon, alien World than Las Vegas!!! =) ENJOY!!!

http://vimeo.com/28801666

no words can describe how awesome this place is, i have just arrived home from my 1st burn and it will definitely not be my last..think iv found a new home:D

Back