Burning Man

You're going to have the most amazing time of your life! Make sure that we meet up while you guys are out there and we can give you a grand tour of Burning Man from our art car!

6 of my friends got tickets, i decided against going, to be honest im rpetty happy about my decision...wouldve been too much planning / logistics to be thought out for me i think, nevermind the reality of actually living in the desert for that length of time.

i might regret this when my friends come back...we shall see (if they make it back...i have my doubts over a couple of them handling it:)lol

Hello Mikey,

Can you recommend an RV rental company? I am looking for somewhere in the San Francisco bay area. I'm assuming the closer to BRC the more expensive they are. Also noticing many have BM surcharges!!!

Last edited:
6 of my friends got tickets, i decided against going, to be honest im rpetty happy about my decision...wouldve been too much planning / logistics to be thought out for me i think, nevermind the reality of actually living in the desert for that length of time.

i might regret this when my friends come back...we shall see (if they make it back...i have my doubts over a couple of them handling it:)lol
Hahahaha. Just tell them to lie to you when you ask them how it was…….

It'll make you feel better about your decision not to go! =)

Helen,

I PM'ed you!

BM was also always on my to do list, but after seeing who's playing BM this year, I'm not too sure anymore.

BM was also always on my to do list, but after seeing who's playing BM this year, I'm not too sure anymore.

trust me the djs playing should have no consideration as to if you go or not. i suspect you saw the dj lineup on the 1 party Oakie is involved with... there are plenty of other parties with great djs and millions of things to do that don't involve djs spinning which are what make BM a unique event.

as HUGE as a dance music fan as I am, personally i could care less who is there spinning and I can assure you 99% of the people going think the same.

yes it is obviously the one you're talking about

as HUGE as a dance music fan as I am, personally i could care less who is there spinning and I can assure you 99% of the people going think the same.

I know it's mainly NOT about the electronic music scene generally and I'm sure I'd have an amazing time. but yeah, I do think that with bringing that style of DJs the crowd might change a bit now. but anyway, I have countless friends who did it and everyone loved it so far. I'm sure I'd love it too - it's just a difficult one with my current job! ;)

yes it is obviously the one you're talking about
I know it's mainly NOT about the electronic music scene generally and I'm sure I'd have an amazing time. but yeah, I do think that with bringing that style of DJs the crowd might change a bit now. but anyway, I have countless friends who did it and everyone loved it so far. I'm sure I'd love it too - it's just a difficult one with my current job! ;)

a few eyebrows were slightly raised with that flyer.... unconfirmed word is some guy with $$$ is bringing them in to play and paying their travel expenses (but no fee). Its so much work just to even get to BM between acquiring the ticket and having to set up sleeping arrangements for 5 days in the desert (tent/RV) that the regular clubber would not do that especially as you'll never know until right before who will even be there.

People like Carl Cox, Lee Burridge, Oakie, Christopher Lawrence, Hernan Cattaneo, etc., have played at BM for many many years but its really more like a bonus getting to see them there versus something people plan their experience around.

0TL78dn.jpg

Alcala said about his mix^^ "a responce to most of the other music from the rest of the festival which was more in your face(EDM, Trap Dubstep ect).......:(

Back