Bridget - The edge of reason...

Ibiza-girlie said:
aww i seeee! well not my cuppa tea, that bridget

Lol, after 2 years on Spotlight me and IG agree about something :lol: ;)

Grrr just thinking bout her whiney voice and pathetic attempts to get a man makes me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: She's an insult to womankind :lol:

hahah! yeah, :p fun innit!

I agree Babs, she´s soooooooooo embarassing, and women who are like her are pathetic and have no willpower!

I'm ashamed to say I saw this at a preview through work last week.

IT'S BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably the worst, unfunniest film I've ever seen in my whole life!!

Avoid at all costs!

stuie said:
Remember 'she' is a character! :lol:

But as a character she's an insult to womankind. Maybe there are silly little women out there like that but fortunately I've never had to come across them :rolleyes: :lol:

Barbie said:
stuie said:
Remember 'she' is a character! :lol:

But as a character she's an insult to womankind. Maybe there are silly little women out there like that but fortunately I've never had to come across them :rolleyes: :lol:

It's a romantic comedy, not a documentary.

She is an overblown stereotype, but a lot of women can obviously relate to her in some way or the books/films wouldn't have been so successful.

Rubbish.

Barbie are you made of stone or something? :lol:

Remember its supposed to be someones diary, personal inner thoughts rather than the person we all present to the rest of the world.

stuie said:
Rubbish.

Barbie are you made of stone or something? :lol:

Remember its supposed to be someones diary, personal inner thoughts rather than the person we all present to the rest of the world.

Eh I don't understand why am I made of stone :confused: Last time I looked I was made of skin and rose wine :lol:

Well what a load of toss to write in a diary, I just can't believe women like that exist, get a life woman :twisted: :lol:

the character is exceptionally annoying, and the scenarios are contrived and bear little relation to real life.

the gags are unfunny and are signposted so blatently that the director may as well be hitting the audience over the head with a mallet.

and the films "message" - that happiness comes through meeting and marrying a partner, is suspect at best, and damaging at worst.

synchronicity said:
the character is exceptionally annoying, and the scenarios are contrived and bear little relation to real life.

the gags are unfunny and are signposted so blatently that the director may as well be hitting the audience over the head with a mallet.

and the films "message" - that happiness comes through meeting and marrying a partner, is suspect at best, and damaging at worst.

Five stars from you then Sync. :lol: :lol:

Back