Bridget - The edge of reason...

stuie

It's not getting ANY good reviews. Are any of you gonna bother going?

Loved the first one, prob my fave chic flick of all time, so we're gonna go see it but its not looking good.

stuie said:
It's not getting ANY good reviews. Are any of you gonna bother going?

Loved the first one, prob my fave chic flick of all time, so we're gonna go see it but its not looking good.

Yes, I'll def go and see it. I haven't seen any reviews yet, are they really bad? :confused:

my boss went to a preview showing on Friday in London with his daughter and said it was better than the first....... :confused: horses for courses I suppose..... not my type of film/book but seems like I'm in the minority on this.... :D

Holly G said:
Yes, I'll def go and see it. I haven't seen any reviews yet, are they really bad? :confused:

apparently the plot is really thin and story doesnt lead anywhere. from what i've read it's nothing like the original 2nd diary either.

puppylover said:
my boss went to a preview showing on Friday in London with his daughter and said it was better than the first....... :confused:

that's good to hear PL. think we're gonna go on friday. :D

stuie said:
apparently the plot is really thin and story doesnt lead anywhere. from what i've read it's nothing like the original 2nd diary either.

Yeah but Colin and Hugh are still in it, so that's good enough for me. :lol:

Holly G said:
stuie said:

Yeah but Colin and Hugh are still in it, so that's good enough for me. :lol:

money well spent then :D that was one of the other things a bad review said... Hughs character does nothing different than in the first one.

stuie said:
money well spent then :D that was one of the other things a bad review said... Hughs character does nothing different than in the first one.

Fine with me. I like Hugh when he's being a cad. :D

Grr I hate Bridget Jones, stupid 30 something year old woman moaning about the lack of men in her life :rolleyes: :lol:

Barbie said:
Grr I hate Bridget Jones, stupid 30 something year old woman moaning about the lack of men in her life :rolleyes: :lol:

Did we have this conversation the other weekend? And I said through gritted teeth, "Some of us can relate!!" :lol:

Holly G said:
Did we have this conversation the other weekend? And I said through gritted teeth, "Some of us can relate!!" :lol:

I think we might have done :lol: ;)

But you're not 30 something yet, you wear better pants than her and your arse is nice and pert whereas hers is all saggy :lol:

Barbie said:
I think we might have done :lol: ;)

But you're not 30 something yet, you wear better pants than her and your arse is nice and pert whereas hers is all saggy :lol:

Hmmm, so how come I don't get to shag the likes of Colin and Hugh?? :lol:

Holly G said:
Hmmm, so how come I don't get to shag the likes of Colin and Hugh?? :lol:

We're obviously hanging out in the wrong places, I'm sure if we ran into them on one of our wkend shenanigans they'd be all over you :lol:

Please please please tell me you don't really fancy Hugh Grant :eek: :lol:

Holly G said:
And I said through gritted teeth, "Some of us can relate!!" :lol:

Everyone can relate to at least one aspect of the film. If they say they can't then they have either been very lucky through life or they are bull$hitting.

Barbie said:
We're obviously hanging out in the wrong places, I'm sure if we ran into them on one of our wkend shenanigans they'd be all over you :lol:

Please please please tell me you don't really fancy Hugh Grant :eek: :lol:

OK. I don't really fancy Hugh Grant. :lol: :lol:

stuie said:
Everyone can relate to at least one aspect of the film. If they say they can't then they have either been very lucky through life or they are bull$hitting.

It's a complete bag of shite, the only thing I could relate to is her wine consumption :lol:

Barbie said:
It's a complete bag of sh*te, the only thing I could relate to is her wine consumption :lol:

so you've never been cheated on? never felt like a tragic spinster? never faced the dilema of which guy to choose?

unless you have but your wine consumption has made you forget all about it :lol:

stuie said:
so you've never been cheated on? never felt like a tragic spinster? never faced the dilema of which guy to choose?

unless you have but your wine consumption has made you forget all about it :lol:

Never been cheated on as far as I know, never ever felt like a tragic spinster :lol: and never faced any dilemma of what boy to choose......damn my life is boring :lol:

Back