BPM Festival 2017 - yes or no?

Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account. I'll be arriving in Playa on the 10th.

Unfortunately the friend I was travelling with cancelled last minute so if anyone else is travelling solo or keen to meet up please let me know!

I'll also be DJing at Tribeca nightclub in Playa on the 15th of Jan, if anyone wants to come that would be awesome!

Headed to Tulum on Friday for day zero party and to defrost from this recent cold front we have been having in New York. It's the Christmas present for the future misses. Back to NY on Sunday but should be fun.

Love when Lee goes a little darker techno vs his usually playa tech dreamy stuff. Robot heart marathon after party was a great one in 2010, will never forget as my friends were wearing brides gowns they found in the venue. All day I dream nyc summer close rooftop in 2012 and boat party in 2013 were great and stereo montreal marathon set in 2013 was a memorable one as well. All the other Lee sets are lost in a fog for me. Oh bonus was Tyrant at RA X during ADE at Trouw!

Hate that I couldn't make it this year. Looks amazing once again. I'll be there next year for sure. Nothing like open air parting around the clock.

Back