BPM Festival 2017 - yes or no?

Booked tickets for Music On! In the Jungle this time, whats the best way to get there from playacar? Taxi or shuttle from PDC?

taxi straight to the party.... no point taking a taxi into PDC and waiting for a shuttle IMO... I don't know the taxi cost straight to the venue but i doubt its worth the bother to save a few $ and split up the trip.

taxi straight to the party.... no point taking a taxi into PDC and waiting for a shuttle IMO... I don't know the taxi cost straight to the venue but i doubt its worth the bother to save a few $ and split up the trip.
Yeah makes sense really! Cant imagine it being more than £20 . We shall see. Final question (promise) would it be worth getting to the partys as soon as it opens? Heard the line for single tickets gets quite long after a certain time

Yeah makes sense really! Cant imagine it being more than £20 . We shall see. Final question (promise) would it be worth getting to the partys as soon as it opens? Heard the line for single tickets gets quite long after a certain time

depends on the party. my recollection was there was no wait for the Jungle parties (granted i only went to Diynamic) regardless of entry method. Some of the ones at Blue Parrot and beach parties with Solomun, etc., would be the ones to go early for. other parties i've walked in with no one in line. basically the bigger the dj/party the more likely you should go early.

Booked tickets for Music On! In the Jungle this time, whats the best way to get there from playacar? Taxi or shuttle from PDC?

We got the shuttle from PDC last year and they were running every 10 minutes or so. Not sure of taxi cost to PDC compared to direct to the jungle from playacar. Might not be much in in tbh.

We got the shuttle from PDC last year and they were running every 10 minutes or so. Not sure of taxi cost to PDC compared to direct to the jungle from playacar. Might not be much in in tbh.

yep it was not bad at all granted when we came back from Diyamic it was raining something crazy and we had to wait a bit to get a taxi....

Solomun +1 tickets sorted. BUTCH being the +1. Heard many good reviews about him and would be something new for me aswell as +1. Only ever done Diynamic in Ibiza. .

So all in all 2 day partys and one night party my schedule. Excited isn't the word! Cant wait to witness "the jungle" . .

I was looking at Blue Parrot as a must visit but non of the events there didn't take my fancy, slightly dissapointed I'll be doing the same venue twice in Martina Beach but hey its all about the music.

Whats everyone booked in for?

After a long time reading here i decided to sign up :)

I'm doing BPM and Tulum the week after. Solomun +1 tickets are sorted. Thats it for the moment.
Want to do Diynamic at the Jungle and el row for sure, just hoping for cheaper tickets once I'm there.
Thinking about Hot Since 82 or ANTS to start with...

Do you know if there are shuttles to the Cenote Parties in Tulum during BPM?

I'm doing BPM and Tulum the week after. Solomun +1 tickets are sorted. Thats it for the moment.
Want to do Diynamic at the Jungle and el row for sure, just hoping for cheaper tickets once I'm there.

Don't know about shuttles, but looking at a rough guide on google, its 640 MEX to downtown Tulum from PDC in a taxi. Which is roughly £25.

no shuttles you need to drive/taxi.

Just found this...in case some of you are also thinking about going down south for a night

Below you will find the directions to get to Zamna Tulum if you are coming from Playa del Carmen.

TAXI
The fastest and most confortable way to get there! The average cost of a Taxi to go to Zamna Tulum for Four passengers is of $600.

COLECTIVOS
The Minibus service that runs every 15 minutes or less to Downtown Tulum charge about $40MXP. The terminal is located on the corner of Calle 2 Norte and Avenida 20, few blocks from Quinta Avenida.

ADO Buses
The First-Class Bus ticket to Downtown Tulum cost an approximate of $80MXP. They run every half an hour from both ADO Bus Terminals.

* The only way to get to Zamna Tulum from Downtown Tulum if by Taxi, which charges around $80MXP.

Damnit looks like Solomon+1 is sold out?? Or is there any other way scoring tickets?

Was ridiculously busy last year. The tear before the Diynamic party was nicely busy, but room to dance. The whole Solomon buzz these days has brought in some of the tourists/throbbers sadly.

They were selling tickets at the booth the day we were there, might have held some back but wouldn't bet on it. The Jungle party is huge and lots more room to dance.

Id give all the big BRAND party's a miss and go off bpm.. sure there is some great small gigs on.. like winter music conference years ago all the best party's were hidden gems.. dixon playing in Denny's comes to mind..

Last edited:
Would you buy tickets online upfront for Diynamic at the jungle or better at the booth?

If you definitely want to go, I would purchase in advance. Depending what time you go the tickets outlets can be really busy and it saves the hassle.

Id give all the big BRAND party's a miss and go off bpm.. sure there is some great small gigs on.. like winter music conference years ago all the best party's were hidden gems.. dixon playing in Denny's comes to mind..

Some of the big brand parties had lost their edge a little last year with more of your bottle service/coachella types jumping on the bandwagon, just hope it hasn't got worse this year.

One of the best parties I have been to in recent years was Flying Circus in Tulum pre BPM, a special night. Everyone I have spoken to also highly rate Day Zero as beating anything they went to at BPM.

Was ridiculously busy last year. The tear before the Diynamic party was nicely busy, but room to dance. The whole Solomon buzz these days has brought in some of the tourists/throbbers sadly.

They were selling tickets at the booth the day we were there, might have held some back but wouldn't bet on it. The Jungle party is huge and lots more room to dance.

Thanks! Will skip the first solomun+1 and goto Transmit vs. Tronic instead.

Back