Bora Bora,DC10 & Amnesia fined???

Came just back from Ibiza.

-Tahiti
Great bar, great music, great sound (Can somebody tell me more about 'DAT' audio? Did not believe that that sound came from only those 2 boxes:eek:)

DAT is Digital Audio Tape to my knowledge , we use it in broadcasting for soundtracks n such alike

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2007/amnesia_opening_june28_i.htm
Cream Opening June 28 in Amnesia

Amnesia has been given the green light to open this Thursday on June 28th for Cream

Great news for all fans of Amnesia: we have been told that Amnesia will be opening this Thursday for Cream. The DJs appearing will be:

Main Room
Above & Beyond
Marco V
Gareth Wyn
Bart Claessen
Terrace
Steve Angello
Tocadisco
Sébastien Léger
Streetlife DJ's
Viktor Valasko
We are sure it will be a great night!

Just checked Amnesia's website - it's supposed to be open tonight! :eek:

Interesting, wondering it's just terrace or the full club :)

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2007/amnesia_opening_june28_i.htm
Cream Opening June 28 in Amnesia

Amnesia has been given the green light to open this Thursday on June 28th for Cream

Great news for all fans of Amnesia: we have been told that Amnesia will be opening this Thursday for Cream. The DJs appearing will be:

Main Room
Above & Beyond
Marco V
Gareth Wyn
Bart Claessen
Terrace
Steve Angello
Tocadisco
Sébastien Léger
Streetlife DJ's
Viktor Valasko
We are sure it will be a great night!
Apperantly cancelled again? Word coming from my worker friends over there anyway???

Cream is defo closed night! im out hear at the mo! i went and got my tickets yesterday from Bar M and was well up for it and then went there this afternoon for a drink and its all been stoped again, amnesia are in court 2day but its the same this as last week, they didnt want to fly the DJ´s out and then there not be a party to play cuz it would have costed cream 20.000 euros a pop for Above an beyond and Marco V! GUTTED! but apparently Sebastian Ingrosso is playing at Bar M like Eddie did last week! so.... wach this space. But its defo all on next week as the bar is lifted on the 3rd for Amand! get in!

made in italy/friday
people from ibiza/saturday ...

... cancelled ?

... other location ??

DAT is Digital Audio Tape to my knowledge , we use it in broadcasting for soundtracks n such alike

Yep but I don't think it's that:)

I know it was DAT (and not DAP) 'made in spain', the amplifiers were also from DAT.
Somebody who knows more of this product?

well after saying that Amnesia opens 7th July i received a significant amoun of emails from spotlight members asking more info on this...well...
I really can send you a copy of the email but i can tell you the person who confirmed it is a very very important member of amnesia staff...Amnesia would probably make it's opening on Saturday with People From Ibiza but there is a small possibility to make its opening on Friday with Made In Italy...that's all from me right now...

recently the new major of san josé said (i think it was in el mundo) that the previous major was too permissive.... kind of announcing that things will be different from now on ! !
last thursday the new major of san josé had a reunion with the-man-who-closed-down-the-three-venues-that-appear-on-the-subject-of-this-thread..... among other things the new major said that last year's changes in san antonio, specially to ban the after-hours, were interesting and could be the base of the changes he is preparing for san josé. first of all he wants to have a meeting with the club owners though.....

:arrow: `agustinet´ admits being interested in the changes in san antonio to control the nightlife
in the meantime, ibiza town also has announced that they want to get rid of the afterhours. that will affect venues like the new play, sunrise and soap in sa penya, the gay club deep center in figueretas (apart from some brothel in the area), santa fe in ibiza nueva, prestige in marina botafoch and probably some others i cant remember now :!:

btw, five cctv cameras will be installed THIS summer (like san antonio did in the past).....

:arrow: Vila modificará los horarios de las discotecas para evitar los `after hours´
:arrow: Cinco videocámaras en la Marina este verano

the-man-who-closed-down-the-three-venues-that-appear-on-the-subject-of-this-thread
on a curious note, this month pacha mag includes an interview with jose manuel bar along with an article titled "ibiza lockdown"!! :idea:

the interviews by pacha owner ricardo urgell to the new president of the consell insular (xico tarres) and the new mayoress of ibiza town (lurdes costa) are interesting too.....

Back