Bora Bora,DC10 & Amnesia fined???

no!You don't understand plur!!!

In ibiza voice,the question is about "armada night" !!!Not about amnesia ;)

Amnesia will open before the end of june certainly!

Ok my apologies John John. Very good news you have there! Does that mean Cocoon will be held in Amnesia on the Monday before aswell? This might be a stupid question but do you know if these reopenings are permanent, like for the whole season?

Ok my apologies John John. Very good news you have there! Does that mean Cocoon will be held in Amnesia on the Monday before aswell? This might be a stupid question but do you know if these reopenings are permanent, like for the whole season?

Yes i think...but in my own opininion ... all was programmed ;) before ... it's only tactic!

Yeah, thats exactly what i thought when I heard the news! There was no way they would keep these clubs shut for the start of July! Just Ibiza government wanting a few euros fromt he clubs for there new roads!

what about the next cocoon event on monday...
is it again at privilege or at amnesia :?: someone has any information yet :?:

SO John John, if Amnesia opens on wednesday does this mean that cream will be on th thursday or will they be pusys about it all again????

it's reassuring to see the clubs will be opening soonish - so will amnesia be open for cream on the 5th of july?

i havent been able to get any answers on the july 12th cream at amnesia......can anyone please help me out here, i wanna buy my tickets already!!

recently the new major of san josé said (i think it was in el mundo) that the previous major was too permissive.... kind of announcing that things will be different from now on ! !
last thursday the new major of san josé had a reunion with the-man-who-closed-down-the-three-venues-that-appear-on-the-subject-of-this-thread..... among other things the new major said that last year's changes in san antonio, specially to ban the after-hours, were interesting and could be the base of the changes he is preparing for san josé. first of all he wants to have a meeting with the club owners though.....

:arrow: `agustinet´ admits being interested in the changes in san antonio to control the nightlife

4lnd72x.jpg

· alright mate? :p

· aye!! 8)

· so..... which one you gonna close next? ;)

· hahaha!! :lol:

· heeheeheeheehee!! :twisted:
· bwa ha ha ha!!
biglaugh.gif

:eek:

bora bora - still only as a restaurant, but delano and tahiti (right and left hand from bora bora) work as alternatives.

amnesia - still closed, rumours say they reopen this week (wed? thu? sat?)

dc10 - open today - yay! :D

Came just back from Ibiza.

-Tahiti
Great bar, great music, great sound (Can somebody tell me more about 'DAT' audio? Did not believe that that sound came from only those 2 boxes:eek:)
3-4 guardia civil and local policeman are keeping an eye on this place.

- went to circoloco this morning and noon, great atmosphear, great music and people, not too crowded, just perfect for a 'loco-experience'.:D

-Tahiti
Great bar, great music, great sound (Can somebody tell me more about 'DAT' audio? Did not believe that that sound came from only those 2 boxes:eek:)
3-4 guardia civil and local policeman are keeping an eye on this place.
They are rent-a-cops, not on-duty police.

- went to circoloco this morning and noon, great atmosphear, great music and people, not too crowded, just perfect for a 'loco-experience'.:D
DC10 rocked today! :D

Back