Best named venue in Ibiza?

daltvila said:
The inside of Lola's is so tiny, I wonder what they need a DJ for ;) . I think it's perfect as a miniclub during off-season
lola's opens next friday with toni moreno (resident) and a to-be-announced guest dj :!:

I bet the guest DJ is Tom Novy. Fritz and Tom have been friends forever plus Tom will sure play at the Space opening so for me there's no doubt about it. Tom is a nice person but as a DJ he is totally overrated, he was behind the decks at the opening of 8Seasons http://www.8-seasons.de/ last month and it was a dreadful set. :rolleyes:

daltvila said:
Tom will sure play at the Space opening
correct:

opening_170504_02.jpg

daltvila said:
Almost the same thing happened to Anna Maria, everything was ready to sign the contract for reopening "Loop" on Plaza Drasaneta when the owner all of a sudden wanted € 5,000 more (than initially agreed) for this year and then every year € 5,000 more. Evil people. :x
theres a new bar in cuesta drassaneta 3 called la room. does it have something to do with the old loop? :rolleyes:

McRackin said:
lola's opens next friday with toni moreno (resident) and a to-be-announced guest dj :!:
it opens on saturday with toni moreno, a-guy-i-cant-remember-his-name, jonathan ulysses and the very special guest will beeeee..........

(are you ready? :lol: )

.......... carl cox :!:

McRackin said:
daltvila said:
Almost the same thing happened to Anna Maria, everything was ready to sign the contract for reopening "Loop" on Plaza Drasaneta when the owner all of a sudden wanted € 5,000 more (than initially agreed) for this year and then every year € 5,000 more. Evil people. :x
theres a new bar in cuesta drassaneta 3 called la room. does it have something to do with the old loop? :rolleyes:

Don't know Mackie, but most possibly yes, I'll investigate... Quite frankly I'm glad that Anna Maria's deal fell through, I don't like Drassaneta at all. I used to live in that corner and the place itself was DA BOMB (you never needed a TV as you had this view down to Kinky Bar, now that would have been something for you Mackie :eek:) and AK but the entrance was on Cuesta Drassaneta (the gate to the right of the Tattoo studio) and that was more than a pain in the ass. The stairs were always so covered with dog shit (not from mine ;) ) that you had to walk slalom and you would come home from clubbing or take the dogs for a walk in the morning and you'd have junkies sitting on the stairs with the needle in the arm :evil: a total turn-off :rolleyes: .

And speaking of Anna Maria, the poor girl fell down the stairs of Lucifer and has now to celebrate her b-day with a smashed face :( . She said she'll wear a mask for her party tonite....

poor anna maria!! :confused:

daltvila said:
Oh dear, Lola's will EXPLODE tomorrow night :evil:
saturday night - not tomorrow night. they changed the date!! :idea:

the funny thing is that they are trying to keep the special guest dj as a secret!! :lol:

oops!! :twisted:

daltvila said:
McRackin said:
Don't know Mackie, but most possibly yes, I'll investigate
i have been in sa penya today and no, nothing to do with loop!! :oops:

la room is where kinky bar used to be!! :idea:

McKinky

McRackin said:
he DJed at lola's last night (again unannounced) and dont say it to anybody but..........

.......... he will do another surprise appearence next sunday at space!! ;)

They are all cool names all distintive and not cheesy, I don't like privelege though, not a spanish name at all!

Back