Best named venue in Ibiza?

McRackin Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ku:

Oh, sweet memories....... I still remember the year when "KU" was closed (92?) and Anna Maria was "president" of the "Salvem es KU" campaign.... and what a shocker it was when it came back as "Privilege"... I agree with Vienna, it's about the most ridiculous name ever.

McRackin said:
space will open soon a new clothes shop opposite house of hair (on the corner with c. bisbe torres - in front of bar rafal)!!
their new shop is called cimarron :!:

daltvila said:
I still remember the year when "KU" was closed (92?) and Anna Maria was "president" of the "Salvem es KU" campaign.... and what a shocker it was when it came back as "Privilege"... I agree with Vienna, it's about the most ridiculous name ever.
i saw her today in plaça de la tertulia!! :D

ku again:

91x1.jpg

Code:
McRackin Posted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McRackin wrote: 
space will open soon a new clothes shop opposite house of hair (on the corner with c. bisbe torres - in front of bar rafal)!!  

their new shop is called cimarron  

daltvila wrote: 
I still remember the year when "KU" was closed (92?) and Anna Maria was "president" of the "Salvem es KU" campaign.... and what a shocker it was when it came back as "Privilege"... I agree with Vienna, it's about the most ridiculous name ever.  

i saw her today in plaça de la tertulia!!

Here's this year's poster for La Tormenta
anna1jpg.jpg

Code:
McRackin Posted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject:  

McRackin wrote: 

their new shop is called cimarron  

daltvila wrote: 

i saw her today in plaça de la tertulia!!

Here's this year's poster for La Tormenta
anna1jpg.jpg

Ibiza-girlie said:
that girlie looks a bit like an ott anastacia!

:rolleyes: That "girlie" IS Ibiza, she was the Queen of the island when Anastacia was in her diapers and will still be on her throne when no-one remembers who Anastacia even was.

daltvila said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

:rolleyes: That "girlie" IS Ibiza, she was the Queen of the island when Anastacia was in her diapers and will still be on her throne when no-one remembers who Anastacia even was.

Is she a promoter? Sorry, I'm a big ignorant but... which her role? She seems a lot a barcelona promoter called Ana

silvia said:
daltvila said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

Is she a promoter? Sorry, I'm a big ignorant but... which her role? She seems a lot a barcelona promoter called Ana

Yes, Silvia, she's a club promoter, PR, muse and (now ex-)co-partner of Dôme since the beginning. In winter you can sometimes find her in BCN, too, she sometimes joins Giuly at "Silicon" at Catwalk or Chanel and his team at Discotheque.

daltvila said:
silvia said:
daltvila said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

Yes, Silvia, she's a club promoter, PR, muse and (now ex-)co-partner of Dôme since the beginning. In winter you can sometimes find her in BCN, too, she sometimes joins Giuly at "Silicon" at Catwalk or Chanel and his team at Discotheque.

She seems Anna from Lokotron, the after-after-after hours of Barcelona, but probalby I've seen her at Discotheque ;)

Cheers DV!

She seems Anna from Lokotron, the after-after-after hours of Barcelona, but probalby I've seen her at Discotheque

you're right, she has done Lokotron, too, so it'sd most probably the same Anna. BTW a very dear friend of mine works sometimes at the bar of Lokotron, Veronica, do you happen to know her?

daltvila said:
She seems Anna from Lokotron, the after-after-after hours of Barcelona, but probalby I've seen her at Discotheque

you're right, she has done Lokotron, too, so it'sd most probably the same Anna. BTW a very dear friend of mine works sometimes at the bar of Lokotron, Veronica, do you happen to know her?

I've been twice after a clubbing marathon, cos it opens sundays at 3.00 pm. Really, when I went I hardly know my name :oops: :oops: :rolleyes: :eek:

McRackin said:
daltvila said:
Fritz is rumoured to rent the last bar and terrace of Dôme (the one that used to be Lola's). :eek:
last night i noticed that theres a new billboard near the roundabout next to pacha with this text: vuelve lola's (lola's returns)? :idea:
apparently the brother of david moreno (toni) will be the resident dj of lola's :!:

The inside of Lola's is so tiny, I wonder what they need a DJ for ;) . I think it's perfect as a miniclub during off-season, but in the summer no-one's gonna be inside anyway and on the terrace you can't turn up the music. Dôme pays a fine almost every other night.

daltvila said:
on the terrace you can't turn up the music. Dôme pays a fine almost every other night.
talking about fines:

the bar alegría (near the new clothes shop by space) has been the first one fined this season for having the music too loud!! :eek:

Back