Best named venue in Ibiza?

It has to be...

04.jpg

Just suits it's name so well... i can't imagine it being called anything else!

daltvila said:
HOUSE OF HAIR in Bisbe Cardona
space will open soon a new clothes shop opposite house of hair (on the corner with
c. bisbe torres - in front of bar rafal)!! :eek:

InspectorMc ;)

Pacha is great

SIMPLE PACHA is the coolest venue ever to grace the planet!

TigerVlc said:
Have you already checked the new website of Amnesia?
There you will see the actual meaning of this name for the club and why did they call it that way.

The history section is long and amusing to read.

http://www.amnesia.es

No spanish version :eek: :confused:

I hate when business sited in spain only have english versions :evil:

[space will open soon a new clothes shop opposite house of hair (on the corner with
c. bisbe torres - in front of bar rafal)!! ]

Right on, not only will they open the clothes shop but also, which is far far worse, Fritz is rumoured to rent the last bar and terrace of Dôme (the one that used to be Lola's). :eek: The "lovely" owners wanted such an insane amout of €€ from Miguel for rent that he had to go to court but, as it seems now, Dôme will be much smaller this year and Fritz and his nasty crowd will take over the best part of it. :evil: [/quote]

Drew said:
McRackin said:

How old is THAT photo maccie?
9 or 10 years maybe? :rolleyes:

daltvila said:
Fritz is rumoured to rent the last bar and terrace of Dôme (the one that used to be Lola's). :eek:
last night i noticed that theres a new billboard near the roundabout next to pacha with this text: vuelve lola's (lola's returns)? :idea:

KU is and was the best name ive ever seen in the world! its so sad that it has now such an awful name, privilege, :rolleyes: its a name for a brothel...

McRackin Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 11:56 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew wrote:
McRackin wrote:

How old is THAT photo maccie?

9 or 10 years maybe?

daltvila wrote:
Fritz is rumoured to rent the last bar and terrace of Dôme (the one that used to be Lola's).

last night i noticed that theres a new billboard near the roundabout next to pacha with this text: vuelve lola's (lola's returns)?

That's right. The thing is that Miguel, the owner of Dôme, never owned the "Lola's" part, it was only rented from Fernando and Co (the people behind the crappiest gay etablissements like Angelo's, Incognito and Anfora). Over the winter Miguel had the whole interior of Lola's changed so it could be reopened this summer (the plan was to keep it open in winter as well), when the owners all of sudden demanded an insane rise of the rent plus the rent for 7 years in advance. What may be too much for Miguel is of course peanuts for Space, so here we go. Be assured that I'll pass by and spit on that terrace on opening day. :twisted:

Almost the same thing happened to Anna Maria, everything was ready to sign the contract for reopening "Loop" on Plaza Drasaneta when the owner all of a sudden wanted € 5,000 more (than initially agreed) for this year and then every year € 5,000 more. Evil people. :x

Back