Best named venue in Ibiza?

McRackin said:
daltvila said:
on the terrace you can't turn up the music. Dôme pays a fine almost every other night.
talking about fines:

the bar alegría (near the new clothes shop by space) has been the first one fined this season for having the music too loud!! :eek:
:!: --->
bar_alegria.jpg

did you know that the owner's dog at alegria has a mullet style haircut, long from his head down his spine to his tail and then shaved at the sides?

daltvila said:
the entrance was on Cuesta Drassaneta (the gate to the right of the Tattoo studio) and that was more than a pain in the ass. The stairs were always so covered with dog shit (not from mine ;) ) that you had to walk slalom and you would come home from clubbing or take the dogs for a walk in the morning and you'd have junkies sitting on the stairs with the needle in the arm :evil: a total turn-off :rolleyes:
just saw this picture and remembered your post..........

preview438.jpg

I like the name underground best and I probably like the name Linekars worst even though I've never been there and no idea where it is it sounds awful

I always liked the name manumission as a club night ive no idea what it means but the word stood out to me before I came to ibiza for the first time

Back