Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

I've been seeing Alex Lustig a lot on the chill-er side of things... There is a satellite radio station that plays exclusively mellower selections, and Alex Lustig is constantly played.

this is him. It's chill, but I don't know.... Missing the Balearic flare for culture. Maybe he is from Ibiza. I don't know what I'm talking about.

I didn't know where to post it, sorry. He's the CDM resident dj. It's on the front cover of the newspaper. Many other dj's are going through similar stories but he had the balls to talk about it.

144413149_4024212030944729_2444455814634152982_o.jpg

if there was any solidarity the super wealthy players and parasites like cathy guetta would support people across the music scene who are struggling right now, because it sure isn't going to come from government. if they don't, then never again do I want to hear the term dance music community

been on a few times. nerding out to the max!

interesting how there is this mass exodus from social media... a lot of people have had enough

I've dipped in now and again too before being overwhelmed with rabbit holes to dive down of new stuff or stuff I've missed! Copying and pasting albums into my notes to chase up. Brilliant. Nice to have a little escape hub like that without all the noise of social media.

Some good stuff coming from Camp Bahamas👍
The pleasure is all mine. It would be a shame to keep such gems to myself.

Been a regular customer of Bill's shows in past years. Another memorable opening track which was one of last year's highlights:

Dr Rubberfunk - Longshore Drift

The entire album is again worthwhile listening to.

Last edited:
Back