Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

here's one for fellow fans of psychedelic indian tablas and sitars, albeit with an electronic twist. classics like mathar, bombay dub orchestra and karminsky experience and a couple of tasty remixes from talvin singh.

here's one for fellow fans of psychedelic indian tablas and sitars, albeit with an electronic twist. classics like mathar, bombay dub orchestra and karminsky experience and a couple of tasty remixes from talvin singh.

Better be good, I’m banging it on now.
Cheese Sandwich, crescent of crisps and a glass of Faustino.

I give it 7 minutes before you're back on the formula one
I liked it.
Was hoping to bang out something mellow myself at the weekend. But like a nobhead, I upgraded to the new Mac OS and now it’s not compatible with Rekordbox DJ

nearly every DJ I know switched to digital except a few local jobbers able to take a record bag in the back of a cab.

airlines losing record bags, people pinching records, people doing their backs in, venues having crap setups or missing needles + the ever escalating cost of vinyl.

Or a tiny pen drive... you decide...

vinyl obviously sounds better but sometimes it ain't worth the grief

Great addition.

Partly reminds me of Kutiman - Don't Hold Onto The Clouds. Don't know this has been posted before. The most rewarding release of 2018 imo. It never stops growing on you, sticky material.

Back