Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

I've collected all the Mixcloud shows I did over 2019-2020 on this blog. Mostly just commentary on life in Spain interspersed with mostly downtempo-ish music I was feeling at the time. (In English although I also tried to do a couple of shows in Spanish and Catalan). Thanks to everyone off here who tuned in. All a bit bedroom/amateur but was fun to do. Currently on hiatus but may well be back one day...

Something I rediscovered earlier this year when rearranging the vinyl collection.
Track stands out in the excellent On Another Level album due to its slow pace and gloomy atmosphere. Contrast with the jazzy intermezzo at 1:58 gives it a nice edge.

Los Hermanos - Sun Dial

PS: it's my intention to go through all 80 pages of this tread during 2021. Busy home office year ahead.

Something I rediscovered earlier this year when rearranging the vinyl collection.
Track stands out in the excellent On Another Level album due to its slow pace and gloomy atmosphere. Contrast with the jazzy intermezzo at 1:58 gives it a nice edge.

Los Hermanos - Sun Dial

PS: it's my intention to go through all 80 pages of this tread during 2021. Busy home office year ahead.

need to hear more Los Hermanos (loved Quetzal!)

Do Balearic Ultras play regularly on the island?
Past three days they're predominantly my home office soundtrack.
I even relisten their mixcloud sessions multiple times.
Who is behind the pseudonym?

Do Balearic Ultras play regularly on the island?
Past three days they're predominantly my home office soundtrack.
I even relisten their mixcloud sessions multiple times.
Who is behind the pseudonym?

Mike Bradbury and Duncan Paterson are based in Brighton, UK and run a label (some lovely stuff on there, see link)

they also have a regular show on 1BTN

sorry, no idea if they play Ibiza. the only UK-based guys I know who regularly play IBZ are Coyote, but obv everything on ice for now

yeah, pretty much out the loop too. just tune into a select few shows whenever I get a chance.

2 pals have recently started something on Music Box Radio called Keeping The Groove (next one is Fri 29)

If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quaint little villages here and there
If you're fond of sand dunes