Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

A few bally bits - a couple of mixes & a review of that Man Called Adam release

Nick Smith (Clandestino) - good to hear Mental Generation on there (looong time no hear!)

Balearic Ultras (featuring my Barca buddy 12Tree)

Lucas Croon - Japon - on Hell Yeah Recordings
Coyote - Evening Sun - on Spirit Wrestlers
12Tree - Magic Dust - on Hot Piroski
The Cure - Fascination Street (Extended) - on Elektra
James Bright - Time Lapse - on Quattro Music
Be Svendsen - Man On The Run (Richard Dorfmeister & Stefan Obermaier Remix) - on Music For Dreams
Museum Level - Hollow Mountain - on Whiskey Pickle
Neil Diablo - Berwuda
A Man Called Adam - Ladies ReRub (radio edit) - on Other Records
DJ Rocca - Detox - on Whiskey Pickle
My Friend Dario - In Gola - on Hell Yeah Recordings
Master Plan - Pushin' Too Hard (Gerd Janson Mega Mix) - on Running Back Records

Jon F's review of A Man Called Adam:

I've only heard snippets but the new woolfy collab with coyote and eagles & butterflies is off the scale good. probably my last purchase of the year if it comes out in time for my end of year chart!

everything woolfy has released over the last 10+ years has been brilliant (imho). this 2019 rework of an old bananrama classic is next level (Harvey played the og at pikes last year adding a bit of extra bass and tore the roof off)

I've only heard snippets but the new woolfy collab with coyote and eagles & butterflies is off the scale good. probably my last purchase of the year if it comes out in time for my end of year chart!

everything woolfy has released over the last 10+ years has been brilliant (imho). this 2019 rework of an old bananrama classic is next level (Harvey played the og at pikes last year adding a bit of extra bass and tore the roof off)

It is very good, it's on a mix I posted..

Hi Folks, we're back with our monthly Chill Out Tent event on Sunday 29/11/20, really nice line up and two special Jose Padilla tribute films.

Hope you can join us :)

View attachment 11020

Will be locked in later ?

currently locked on to the Danish guys on the guitar and tabla ?

Saw a Music for Dreams banner. Must be Kenneth Bager's associates!

Back