Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

NTS been playing some awesome Balearic type stuff this morning on their UK shows. I can struggle a bit with NTS, but it's been good today.

bandcamp friday, kids. make the most of it before the new owners start mucking around with it.. ☠️

my gmail is currently just one uninterrupted cascade of music spam :lol:

didn't realise just how many covers there have been! everything from dub reggae to sweet soul to er Rampling

the balearic encyclopaedia aka Dr Rob reveals all

Made a right fool of myself yesterday with this. Thought I’d do a little tribute to his passing during our little internet radio show. But for some reason I played Be Thankful by One Blood which is a cover of William Devaughn’s original. As soon as I played it my co host gave me a look and immediately the Penny dropped. The only thing I could say was ignore what I just said. Talk about cocking it right up! 🤪

Made a right fool of myself yesterday with this. Thought I’d do a little tribute to his passing during our little internet radio show. But for some reason I played Be Thankful by One Blood which is a cover of William Devaughn’s original. As soon as I played it my co host gave me a look and immediately the Penny dropped. The only thing I could say was ignore what I just said. Talk about cocking it right up! 🤪

still a great tune though

Happens to us all. I've confused The Orb and Orbital in the past and DJ Pierre and DJ Pierre. Took me years to realise there were 2 Sashas as well!

still a great tune though

Happens to us all. I've confused The Orb and Orbital in the past and DJ Pierre and DJ Pierre. Took me years to realise there were 2 Sashas as well!
Been doing the show for ten years so our listeners know what I’m like. 🤣

Excellent. Great package of tracks isn’t it. I know Timmy and he’s hosting a launch party for the EP next month with him, The Vendetta Suite, David Holmes and Marco from Hell Yeah on the bill in a Belfast social club. Sold out in a few hours. With this and ALFOS just weeks apart after the long hiatus, my diary is worryingly packed.

A great interview with everyone in question about the early scene in Belfast plus quite a bit on The Guvnor and his influence on us here:

The Hell Yeah / Night Institute party last week was incredible. And ALFOS before that too. Next up along those lines, the Weatherall tribute night; Gods Waiting Room presents Music’s Not for Everyone - A celebration of his life and music. Postponed since March 2020, sold out and his family are coming over for it too.

A great interview with everyone in question about the early scene in Belfast plus quite a bit on The Guvnor and his influence on us here:

The Hell Yeah / Night Institute party last week was incredible. And ALFOS before that too. Next up along those lines, the Weatherall tribute night; Gods Waiting Room presents Music’s Not for Everyone - A celebration of his life and music. Postponed since March 2020, sold out and his family are coming over for it too.

Mega! We've also got a much-delayed tribute night coming up this end in a couple of weeks, put on by his Spanish fanclub. Can't wait! FB_IMG_1647809330415.jpg

Back