Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

Oh wow. Jealous! Remember you mentioning another alfos a while back. Really glad he kept it going. It was always more than just AW imo. There's a whole community that's really built up, into the slower stuff. I think it's brilliant.
Me and the wife had tickets for Saturday night at Phonox, Brixton. Gutted we couldn’t make it and what’s worse is your mates, who did make it, sending footage whilst your stuck at home watching crap TV!

Me and the wife had tickets for Saturday night at Phonox, Brixton. Gutted we couldn’t make it and what’s worse is your mates, who did make it, sending footage whilst your stuck at home watching crap TV!

yeah me too. was so envious of everyone! looked amazing. Sean's a hero for keeping it going.

And, finally, got through al 102 pages! A great and informative read. I’m now going to have to buy some music 🤔

I can't afford new vinyl anymore. I sometimes pick up second hand stuff from markets if I get a gig (rare!) but mostly digi.

I keep going back to this beautiful album since it came out a few weeks ago. Jacob Gurevitsch - Yellow Spaceship:

ooh missed that. will have a listen over the weekend

On a very different note, here's my fave tune atm.

I can't afford new vinyl anymore. I sometimes pick up second hand stuff from markets if I get a gig (rare!) but mostly digi.

ooh missed that. will have a listen over the weekend

On a very different note, here's my fave tune atm.

I still buy the odd bit of vinyl. Just ordered this https://tooslowtodisco.bandcamp.com/album/too-slow-to-disco-edits-08-vibes4yoursoul-tudo-azul-ep
But it’s sort of taken over the spare room and it’s a bit of a sticking point with the wife.

Back