Armada 2009

you're having a laugh right??

what are you basing that on??
The fact that there were more people there every week and than other years and they didn't have to give out loads of free passes to fill it, would you not agree?

Armada night is the best night on Ibiza, the sound of Armin and Markus is amazing...
And then the sound system of Amnesia....
What else can you ask for???

The fact that there were more people there every week and than other years and they didn't have to give out loads of free passes to fill it, would you not agree?

only just saw this.

the first year was the busiest, based on pure numbers, money earnt, etc.

this year there were LOADS of freebies. towards the end of the season it was free before 1am and guestlist wasn't so difficult to come by.

regardless of the business aspect, the terrace often had less than 20 or 30 people on the dancefloor, despite cutting the room in two with decor, it was still totally empty.

the main room dancefloor is always quite busy but that's it. you can get another 1000 people in the main room away from the dancefloor.

all that aside, everyone who goes absolutely loves it!

regardless of the business aspect, the terrace often had less than 20 or 30 people on the dancefloor, despite cutting the room in two with decor, it was still totally empty.

The terrace never seems to do well on a Tuesday. I thought that Contact night would have pulled in a few punters too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope it is on this year, i've posted a topic in the other forum asking when the opening party is likely to be.

females were getting free entry last year when i was there, it was the best night of my holiday without a shadow of a doubt!

armada in the main room with roger s on the terrace!

This seismic shift will see the house hero present an electrifying new series of Release Yourself productions alongside #1 ‘trance’ maestro Armin van Buuren and his increasingly diverse Armada night. It is a transition that not only provides the S-Man with a different perspective on dancefloor dynamics, but also gives team Release Yourself a fresh canvas on which to express the passion of the party

what will happen with the cheap entrance??

armada in the main room with roger s on the terrace!

This seismic shift will see the house hero present an electrifying new series of Release Yourself productions alongside #1 ‘trance’ maestro Armin van Buuren and his increasingly diverse Armada night. It is a transition that not only provides the S-Man with a different perspective on dancefloor dynamics, but also gives team Release Yourself a fresh canvas on which to express the passion of the party

what will happen with the cheap entrance??

I would like to see Yousef's Circus in there. The terrace needs some proper House and Techno!

That news is a "big bang"!
Roger hosting the terrace @ Amnesia:eek:
That could be/become an amazing night!
To see my favourite DJ @ the terrace! WOW!
Last year I was "dreaming" how wicked it could be to see the S-Man on the terrace!
Now, the dream come true :)

Back