Armada 2009

Right im going to be booking closing parties soon.

I know its not been announced but which day will Armada most likely hold it's closing party?

I'm guessing 15th of sep.. or could it be put back one week this year to match Cream and WLS closing?

i know it's just guessing but any views appreciated.

Right im going to be booking closing parties soon.

I know its not been announced but which day will Armada most likely hold it's closing party?

I'm guessing 15th of sep.. or could it be put back one week this year to match Cream and WLS closing?

i know it's just guessing but any views appreciated.

It was 16th Sep last year- I'd say 15th this year- can't see them putting it back a week - remember Cocoon is running right up to the 28th.

depends on how the season will be running really. release yourself at pacha used to have a quite late closing party while armada always closed a bit earlier (as neilly said). not sure on which date (15th or 22nd september) i'd put my money on.

I have been to Armada for the last 3 years.......... but I love Trance....looking forward to Roger though on the terrace.......prob be the end to the cheap tickets n free drink though:cry:

so any idea when they'll be posting they're line ups ? or if markus shulz is resident again in 09?

No clue on when they'll post the lineups...

On A State of Trance yesterday, Armin announced he won't be in Ibiza until July 7th.

As for Markus Schulz, it looks like he'll be on tour in South America when the opening party is scheduled, and has few available dates on the rest of the Armada nights according to his website...

I've looked everywhere for tour date listings of the DJs that opened last year with no luck..I'm really starting to wonder who will be there, and if in fact the opening party is June 23rd for Armada or just Release Yourself?

Back