Armada 2009

you were right!

it'll be higher in august but too much

EDIT

I just saw it's only until then end of june, they are that price - might be 30 rest of season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesdays :)

Tuesdays for me and my mates this season are all about Ibiza Rocks, especially since the ticket now comes inclusive of the aftershow Reclaim The Dancefloor at Eden. This week it's the Ting Tings and Frankmusic is wicked live, then on to 2Many DJs, Zane Lowe and Steve Aoki at Eden, apparently beer is capped at €7 but im not telling my fella that!! xx

roll on tues :)

Tuesdays for me and my mates this season are all about Ibiza Rocks, especially since the ticket now comes inclusive of the aftershow Reclaim The Dancefloor at Eden. This week it's the Ting Tings and Frankmusic is wicked live, then on to 2Many DJs, Zane Lowe and Steve Aoki at Eden, apparently beer is capped at €7 but im not telling my fella that!! xx

roll on tues :)

That's allright if you are into that kind of music! :)

Well, the one I might be going to is the first week after the ones listed as €20... fingers crossed it's no more than 30. But even that would be more than reasonable.

Can't see it being anymore than that. Yeah it's a lot less than I thought it would be!

Sent Armin an e-mail this morning asking about the special guests for the 14th and, unless I need to clean out my ears, he's just announced on ASOT that Alex M.O.R.P.H. and Signum will be two of the guests. Not sure if anymore will be announced as of yet.

I cannot wait for Armada this year, I'll be there for 14 July - last year we went in August the night Armin done an 8 hour set, it was class I just remember dancing all night and then at the end of the night people were sat on the dance floor, it was the craziest night of my holiday. Came home from amnesia with the most ridiculous of grins :D. If I remember rightly last year they were doing deals like Girls getting in free, lets just hope they do similar deals this year! Mind I'd easily pay 50€ for a night like last years.

Easily the best night Ibiza has to offer. LONG LIVE ARMIN! :D

Yeah, I think the 14th will be a cracking night. Haven't seen Alex M.O.R.P.H. before and haven't seen Signum in aaaages! And it'll be great to download A State Of Trance 413 (or whichever episode it will be) and relive the night again from the comfort of home.

And, fingers crossed, I'll be seeing Armin for the 2nd time in 2 weeks only 9 days later at Global Gathering. July is gonna be such a good month!!:)

Oh nice lineup there. Seen Morph a few times and he was always good, and have never had a bad set from Signum.

See ya at Global :)

You can add Aly & Fila and Gareth Emery to that list of guests for the 14th... Looks like an amazing line up. And a typically "ASOT" one too.

go to www.tuesdaysamnesia.com for tickets, line up, etc
I've been keeping an eye out on the main amnesia website for tickets for the 14th to become available for a long while. So far they are only selling up to the 7th of July for €20 at the mo.

Just seen they are €35 plus booking fee on the link above, what do you guys think, will they be the same price on the main website when they are available? Will tickets be cheaper out in Ibiza as appose to buying online? I don’t want to miss out as this is one of the nights I definitely want to go to.

Cheers :p

Hey,

does anyone have an idea about the Armada set times next Tuesday?

I also would like to know how one can get VIP tickets for Armada? I have seen them nowhere advertised. Never went VIP the last years but would like to try it one time this season mainly for the different view and so on.

Thanks a lot!

Back