ANY1 GOIN 2 B IN IBIZA 28TH AUG - 7 SEP

only 4 days to go.. and im offffffffffff

heading out early hours of sunday mornin, c ya's all at space on the 1st

and yes, me too gettin stupidly giddy!!!!
:D :lol:

and spottydog i even bought a 'Lush' bikini especially for space!!!!
(it cost me an all)

well am i gonna look god dam fine!!!!!!

if only i had 4 to go. leaving in 10 and am getting to the point nothing else matters. tempted 2 sit at the airport and w8 by the gate for a week.

spotty- no worries on booty. being from the states its everywhere tv, radio, bars. it's a bootylicious word.

this post has the most attention by far and i'll be the last one saying
"i'm leaving tomorrow and see you at bora bora"

only 5 ta go 4 me :lol:, going to the airport early and just sitting there waiting for my plain to arrive seems a good idea?

can't wait to see ya all on the sunday be it at space or bora bora, eitherway its gona be day ta remember!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

5 days to go for me as well.

Jase - you could always have an Ibiza warm up between now and when you go, practice your dance moves at your local clubbing mecca.

i sooooooooooo cant wait. everyday i come on here and read all the stuff you's r sayin about how excited y'all r and about how good its gonna be and it really is making me get majorly over excited. how am i supposed to do any work with this site on the go. ONLY 9 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. mandy am sure the lush bikini will go down a treat.cool.
pps. c y'all at bora bora on the 1st.

ppps. mandy, jase and yvonne i cant believe you complete f***ers have only got 4 and 5 days to go. well jealous but my time will come :-}

sitting hear eating my bowl of cereal before another awful and dull day at work i realize something....

single digit wait from here on... 9 days! Ha! Ha ha ha!

don't worry spottydog, we'll keep the place warm until you get here :lol: :lol:

you haven't seen my local clubbing mecca YvonneH :oops: , i don't think this would help other than make matter worse! :cry:

Never mind Jase, I will think of you whilst I'm out on my pre-Ibiza weekend to Turnmills on Friday and Fabric on Saturday.

you jammy get! :cry:

I use to go to turnmills every Friday night for the gallery whilst i was at university, it was a great venue then is it the same?

Yep, it still packed every Friday which is something the major clubs can't seem to do at the moment. I think the laid back dress code goes a long way to give off a friendly vibe. Don't get down there as often as I should. I went on NYE which was absolutely rammed. The second room has picked up a lot in the last 12 months as well.

Did you make it to the End or the Cross whilst you were down here?

cheers yvonne and jase but i still would love to be goin sooner then later. guess ill just have to keep the place warm for when you's have gone home :-}
(needless to say my stupid computer still won't let me do the wee smiley faces. ragin)

Hey guys, nice to know you lot will be meeting up on the day I get back to England! Gutted!

I'm going out on the 24th (about 60 hours from now) and getting back on the 1st sept. Emma (well, anyone really), If you fancy meeting up with a few mid-twenty's guys during that time just give us a shout.

the_player21@hotmail.com

Why can't today be saturday?? 8)

didn't go to the end but managed to see oakenfold at the cross, one of my favourite nights ever that was! still remember well, i do like those small intimate venues rather than the super sized clubs, you tend to be looked after a litle better. :D

hi everyone! glad to hear your all geared up for your holiday of a lifetime!!!

I was in ibiza between 29th july-5th august........ encountered the radio 1 weekend, and spent my birthday in 'Es Paradis cafe', which is right next to the enterance to the club.......( not many people know about it)..... if your into funky, soulful house and stuff from 1996 onwards you'll love it in there........... and it's free........
I loved my time on the island so much i'll be out there AGAIN the 2nd september for a week!! 3rd time this year....
I'm not a mad clubber, hate the sight of glow sticks & the westend(san antonio) makes me heave, but if you search 4 it, the island will offer u a chilled vibe you'll never experience anywhere else!!!

Hi lizzie,

what did you think to the radio 1 weekend this year. I listened to some of it on the radio and it didn't sound as good as previous years. No real effort was put into guest DJ slots. I wouldn't have thought the venue would be as good as Mambo's either.

Anything to watch out for this year?

P.S You must have THE best job in the world to get to Ibiza three times in a year!

the best night of the radio 1 was on the friday.... maybe because it was my birthday! we stayed there till 00:00 and then walked round the bay to bar M.... along with a few 100 people who had been at the windmill for the radio 1 do! the music was well funky in bar m,, and after being in the 10mins me & my friends met u with some lads ( 15) we knew from seeing them round town ( birmingham)....... they told us about the es paradis cafe... so we went there around 02:30 and left at 07ish the music was top, the d.j was excellent and if you asked 4 a tune and he'd got it, he played it!

radio was better last year.... sara cox at coastline cafe.....zero7 at the sunset at mambo......... dave pearce on the sunday at costline cafe... mush better venue!!
i actually work as a staff nurse in an A&E department so i'm not that well off.... just got a good credit card!!!

Back